ENT Star Wars: Andor OFFISHUL Thread

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
My jaw basically dropped. But Jesus that whole scene was like gone in 60 seconds. :rofl:

And I don't know what it is about this show, each episode is like 40-50 minutes or so, but it's always ending so quickly.

Yet, I am  watching suffering each episode of Rings of Power and I feel every bit of of the full one hour of each exciting boring episode. :rofl:
:werd: these feel like 22 minute tv shows

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
My jaw basically dropped. But Jesus that whole scene was like gone in 60 seconds. :rofl:

And I don't know what it is about this show, each episode is like 40-50 minutes or so, but it's always ending so quickly.

Yet, I am  watching suffering each episode of Rings of Power and I feel every bit of of the full one hour of each exciting boring episode. :rofl:
this is Expanse off topic but

I FINALLY started watching Expanse seriously with my son the last few months. We are on Season 3. Just watched Episode called "Immolation" and saw the "I am that guy" Amos scene. Both me and my son went wild :rofl: We also were very upset they shot Souther and his loyal crew :wtc:

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
this is Expanse off topic but

I FINALLY started watching Expanse seriously with my son the last few months. We are on Season 3. Just watched Episode called "Immolation" and saw the "I am that guy" Amos scene. Both me and my son went wild :rofl: We also were very upset they shot Souther and his loyal crew :wtc:
yeah that is up there with the best scenes in tv sci-fi.

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
yeah that is up there with the best scenes in tv sci-fi.
We both knew exactly what was gonna happen. After hearing Prax tell his daughter that Amos was his best friend in the whole world and he'd take care of her, and Amos coming back and telling Prax, "You're not that guy," both of us were like AMOS YOU'RE THAT GUY, COME ON SAY IT! And he did and we lost it lol.

it's weird when you know something is predictable, most often it's associated with a negative perception but in this case, it was like, oh come on you gotta say it. And he did! He protected both Mei and Prax.

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
We both knew exactly what was gonna happen. After hearing Prax tell his daughter that Amos was his best friend and he'd take care of him, and Amos coming back and telling Prax, "You're not that guy," both of us were like AMOS YOU'RE THAT GUY, COME ON SAY IT! And he did and we lost it lol.

it's weird when you know something is predictable, most often it's associated with a negative perception but in this case, it was like, oh come on you gotta say it. And he did!
friends don't let friends execute shitbags when they're not that guy

• Haha
Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
We both knew exactly what was gonna happen. After hearing Prax tell his daughter that Amos was his best friend in the whole world and he'd take care of her, and Amos coming back and telling Prax, "You're not that guy," both of us were like AMOS YOU'RE THAT GUY, COME ON SAY IT! And he did and we lost it lol.

it's weird when you know something is predictable, most often it's associated with a negative perception but in this case, it was like, oh come on you gotta say it. And he did! He protected both Mei and Prax.
lol, yeah man it was a great scene. The Expanse is really good

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman