OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
The-Waif-on-Game-of-Thrones.jpg

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
This episode was putting all the pieces in place for the finale. The show has been vague when it comes to Luthen's identity... I think it will be revealed in the finale.

Reactions: Twinsen

codenhead

OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2004
Mobile, Alabama
So I love this show but this ep left me with one little criticism.

Luthem ship scene was badass but the little gimmick was too much…reminded me of holding maneuver..just took me out of the show for a minute…why isn’t every ship capable of this.

TS
TS
Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
this is Expanse off topic but

I FINALLY started watching Expanse seriously with my son the last few months. We are on Season 3. Just watched Episode called "Immolation" and saw the "I am that guy" Amos scene. Both me and my son went wild :rofl: We also were very upset they shot Souther and his loyal crew :wtc:
Bout time. But... Better Nate, than lever!

I'm still reading the books, took a break after binging through the first 5 books in like 4 months, got burned out in Book 6. But transitioned to the Audiobook helped me get through most of 3 and 5. Skipped Book 4 altogether. :mamoru:

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Bout time. But... Better Nate, than lever!

I'm still reading the books, took a break after binging through the first 5 books in like 4 months, got burned out in Book 6. But transitioned to the Audiobook helped me get through most of 3 and 5. Skipped Book 4 altogether. :mamoru:
(Expanse)
I tried to start the tv show the other day. I know I probably need to give it more time, just like Black Sails.. But it didn't grab me in any way, shape or form.

TS
TS
Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
(Expanse)
I tried to start the tv show the other day. I know I probably need to give it more time, just like Black Sails.. But it didn't grab me in any way, shape or form.
First half of the season is all about character/world building. Once you get past ep 5 or so, you should be hooked. If not, this show may not be for you. :hsd:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman