FIT starting gym agian...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajhelt

Mar 2, 2005
what legal supps will help me pack on the good muscle weight and strength fairly quickly and retain it. I used to be 225Lbs at about 7%bf when I was lifting hard and taking everything I could get my hands on.

Now I want to do it again but it has to be all quality stuff.

creatine
whey/weight gainer
fish oil
glutamine
multi

what else?

thanks for any input

TS
TS
ajhelt

ajhelt

Mar 2, 2005
I def was... in the army at 6' 1/2" my weight limit for a PT test was 195lbs and if you are over you must be taped to ensure you arent a fat body, no matter what you look like.

I was using test sust, deca, preloaded with dbol and cutting with whinny. Not exactly the way im wanting to go.

I tried tren but it wasnt for me. started at 250ml EOD then got up to around 500.

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
I def was... in the army at 6' 1/2" my weight limit for a PT test was 195lbs and if you are over you must be taped to ensure you arent a fat body, no matter what you look like.

I was using test sust, deca, preloaded with dbol and cutting with whinny. Not exactly the way im wanting to go.

I tried tren but it wasnt for me. started at 250ml EOD then got up to around 500.
then you know what you need to do.

get back on.

Pen Is Mightier

Were you a Ranger or is the av just for shits and giggles?

If so, good shit.

evolude

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2004

I haven't taken any of that stuff but I would imagine they would work tons better than all the legal stuff.

Anyways, about creatine, try Controlled Labs Green Magnitude or any of the San products. I've had good experiences with those. I tried a bottle of Red Blast but it didn't do much for me.

TS
TS
ajhelt

ajhelt

Mar 2, 2005
Well most of that does work much better, with alot less harsh sides as what prohormones have like the old M1T before it got banned a few years back. I would kill just to get my hands on a few bottles of that stuff now.

Ill get a bottle of the Green.

Thanks

TS
TS
ajhelt

ajhelt

Mar 2, 2005
living in a new city... moved a month ago and am going to get a gym membership this weekend.

my caliber... hahaha

evolude

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2004
Ok since no one else is chiming in...

Whey... go with Allthewhey.com or ON... even Elite is okay.

Fishoil... get some from Costco/BJs/Walmart

Multi... don't think brand matters...

TS
TS
ajhelt

ajhelt

Mar 2, 2005
well thank you evolude.

I like to drizzle my fish oil on my protien powder.. lolz

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
Now I want to do it again but it has to be all quality stuff.

creatine
whey/weight gainer
fish oil
glutamine
multi

what else?

thanks for any input

if you have money to throw down

EC Stack
Amino Acids (Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs is good)
ZMA
Pre-workout drink such as White Flood
Oats

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah

500ml tren EOD? even if you mean mg that's a fuck load of tren!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan