Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
Whole market fuckin....

yaBQLl1.png

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Somehow Voya screwed up my last 401K contribution of 2022 and processed it on 1/4, so it didn’t max out my 2022 contributions, and started 2023 with two contributions. :mad:
I make sure my 401K gets maxed by the first December paycheck to prevent this from happening

Reactions: AndyP

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I checked my prior contributions, it generally processes thru Voya 3 business days after pay day, even with the Christmas holiday, it should have gone thru in 2022 (12/23 pay day).

Gonna have to bitch at the HR department.
More and more payroll companies are assessing earlier “internal” deadlines for end of year/bonus payroll submissions combine that with weird days banks are closed and it is a PAIN

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
++ on recycling - a friend of mine has been diving into lithium tickers one of them was NILIF (@SlickStick there's your penny stock to eyeball) and he threw in 1000 just for funsies.

RWT looks interesting. Price point is low, might be worth shoving a few dollars into that for kicks.

sorry for the football spike. i got in at like 120 and its 225ish last i saw. i'd still rather buy the known entities than yolo that shit :o

buying some ALB this morning

lithium mining who supplies the batteries for the EV people. feels like a low key EV play with a reasonable p/e that pays a yield

Reactions: obscure/renegade

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Good mornings gents, get your dicks out for Haramabe a green day, manifest that shit!

@Hisma I'm buying RWT today for myself and for the woman - not sure how much yet for either of us but I have some change in my WeBull account that needs to do something aside from being flea-bitten by inflation..

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6