Stock Crew 2008: Confucius says: An outgoing tide lowers all boats 🤿🛟🚣‍♂️

Simple

Sexy Beatch
Nov 29, 2001
Edmonton, Alberta
1 episode into the Madoff series and my primary thought at the present time is "hmm...an old white guy who is so unbelievably successful at the stock market and nobody knows how he does it until it's revealed to be a fraud. has anyone looked into warren buffett lately?"
Bruh, Buffett doesn’t play the stock market, he acquires companies and runs them. That’s where the value is. You can point to his investments in Coca Cola and apple but his core wealth generation has been him owning companies like geico

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
i've already made it clear that it's a joke and that i invest in berkshire hathaway

2dRMps9.jpg

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I’m amazed there wasn’t an investigation into why he wasn’t arrested after giving him his fraudulent/empty account numbers in 2005.

That Harry guy really deserves all the credit, seems like someone at the SEC or elsewhere was bought off or in on the grift.
Public sector employee unions protect the public employees.

Government is protected in the court system with "qualified immunity"

I have been in an appeals conference at the IRS office and the IRS was basically trying to fire/discipline the agent(which was probably justified IMO)

IRS agent had his own union attorney in there representing him telling him to keep his mouth shut and not say anything while the appeals officer is tearing him a new one.

It was wild.

SquirtRussel

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2004
San Francisco
Public sector employee unions protect the public employees.

Government is protected in the court system with "qualified immunity"

I have been in an appeals conference at the IRS office and the IRS was basically trying to fire/discipline the agent(which was probably justified IMO)

IRS agent had his own union attorney in there representing him telling him to keep his mouth shut and not say anything while the appeals officer is tearing him a new one.

It was wild.

I’d imagine the same goes for SEC employees, perfect crime to be bought off at that level I guess. Gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6