Stock Crew 2008: Confucius says: An outgoing tide lowers all boats 🤿🛟🚣‍♂️

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
@Boots has anyone said anything to you about a bug with OT+ pinned threads this size?

I will go days without notifications at times. It's bizarre.

when a thread falls off the first page, I have no data from the forum software to fill in the bits that threads on the first page have. For example:

1673630428807.png

The 3d printing thread is on the first page so I have all the data ... the other two are deeper so I have the bare minimum. If someone replied to the s2k thread and I missed it before it fell back onto page two, I could miss the reply.

Reactions: obscure/renegade

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
when a thread falls off the first page, I have no data from the forum software to fill in the bits that threads on the first page have. For example:

View attachment 294755

The 3d printing thread is on the first page so I have all the data ... the other two are deeper so I have the bare minimum. If someone replied to the s2k thread and I missed it before it fell back onto page two, I could miss the reply.
That makes sense - thanks, my man

• Cool
Reactions: Boots

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Oh look, something we both said would happen.
giphy.gif

jaspirr

OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Delaware
can we all agree that we're completely fine with the CPI number being artificially adjusted downward?

i don't care what 1 gallon of gas costs at the actual physical pump, but i do care about the entire stock market tanking or rallying on an artificial CPI number

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
  • Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6