Stock Crew 2008: Confucius says: An outgoing tide lowers all boats 🤿🛟🚣‍♂️

jaspirr

OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Delaware
Yeah I need to figure something out. Only doing my regular theta stuff and have a single Sep QQQ call that's up a bit. Don't necessarily want to go long but need some options plays.

not a good time to be buying 2024/2025 leaps IMO. market just rallied like 10% in the first 20 days of the month. could be a good time to buy some put hedges

Reactions: {hydro} and AndyP

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Reactions: Burmonster

Burmonster

OT Supporter
Jan 8, 2005
Atlanta, GA
i have never understood these people who just sit in front of a laptop at Starbucks and say "work work work". like what the fuck are they actually doing? you can't be that busy if you're just walking from one coffee shop to another, stopping for breakfast, stopping for lunch, video recording every moment of your day

Listen, if you aren't working as a tech recruiter while running your two side gigs and getting your clothing brand off the ground while video-blogging the process, are you even earning those 3-day Coachella passes at the end of the day?

993kgt

building an airplane whee
Nov 7, 2001
Destin, FL
i have never understood these people who just sit in front of a laptop at Starbucks and say "work work work". like what the fuck are they actually doing? you can't be that busy if you're just walking from one coffee shop to another, stopping for breakfast, stopping for lunch, video recording every moment of your day

responding to dating site DM's mostly

jaspirr

OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Delaware
ok i clicked further into her tiktok and yes she appears to be less than 3 months away from pursuing an onlyfans career

she likely hasn't considered the fact that she might have been fired because she did nothing but go to coffee shops and record videos of herself

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.

i mean...

fair. but how many posts per day do we all have? lol

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6