CREW Stock Crew 2022: Be your own boss, make your own hours…. We got actual Lambos in here 🏛📈🚀

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
Intel's datacenter issues are probably because Dell/HPE/Lenovo weren't shipping product. I've had to wait months to get servers lately.

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
salute-jerk.gif

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
Roku is another shit company that deserves what they're getting. They keep releasing shitty underpowered products, changing the remote so you can no longer replace the batteries and making them even lower quality than they were before, and never update Roku OS.

Only reason I still buy their products is because I can plug headphones in to the remote or use my phone. Apple needs this on Apple TV so I can switch over.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Roku is another shit company that deserves what they're getting. They keep releasing shitty underpowered products, changing the remote so you can no longer replace the batteries and making them even lower quality than they were before, and never update Roku OS.

Only reason I still buy their products is because I can plug headphones in to the remote or use my phone. Apple needs this on Apple TV so I can switch over.
Yea most of their revenue is from software/ads very little made on hardware which is why they are cheaping out on it.

Hardware is only 15% of their total revenue

Reactions: GH0ST

taqman15

May 2, 2002
san francisco
+$29.93 for the day

can someone paypal me $10 so I can get a pizza? actually $15 so I can leave a tip too? :x: :rofl:

although I can hold out until tomorrow when uncle Tim Apple gives me my allowance

Reactions: stevezissou

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Er ko kary