CREW Stock Crew 2022: Be your own boss, make your own hours…. We got actual Lambos in here 🏛📈🚀

TS
TS
Jon91SE

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
Xi-Dada.gif

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I lived in Barcelona for a summer and got by just fine
They have too many fucking languages lol. I got 3-4 spoken at me when I was there. Like yes, I am (mostly) Latino, and yes, I look like you do, but I'm a filthy American that doesn't understand fucking Catalan.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Went to Nicaragua a few years ago. 2k could get you living like a local, 4k would have you living pretty good, eating out almost every meal
That whole area has some gorgeous stuff. El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Honduras, etc. but man the tradeoffs can be a real pain.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I mean hello, I live here too lmao.

I was in Tegucigalpa visiting family about a month before that one hurricane came in and nuked that country back to the 40s. They all left and came to the US. It was bad.

Port St. Lucie is where I'd go for a cheap ex-pat life. Sweden or Netherlands for flawless integration, and the women...

• Love
Reactions: brah pitt

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
Deleted. What was it?
Dude got Robinhood gold and instant deposited $5000 from an empty bank account and lost it all on options before they reversed the deposit for insufficient funds. Saw he had a -$5000 balance and logged out for a while

Robinhood wrote off or sold the debt and he saw that he had a $0.07 balance so he reached out to customer support who told him they sold his debt and he can’t use Robinhood until 2026 again

• Haha
Reactions: brah pitt and Nom

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Dude got Robinhood gold and instant deposited $5000 from an empty bank account and lost it all on options before they reversed the deposit for insufficient funds. Saw he had a -$5000 balance and logged out for a while

Robinhood wrote off or sold the debt and he saw that he had a $0.07 balance so he reached out to customer support who told him they sold his debt and he can’t use Robinhood until 2026 again
:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971