CREW Stock Crew 2022: Be your own boss, make your own hours…. We got actual Lambos in here 🏛📈🚀

Joseph Scumsworth

I’m your dirty little vegetable
Sep 10, 2002
Quad Shitties
Which brokerage are you folks going through to do options trades? I tried applying through Fidelity and was denied and just kinda gave up from there until read up on options trading more lol.

DigiCrime

If Only!
Oct 25, 2001
St. Louis
Which brokerage are you folks going through to do options trades? I tried applying through Fidelity and was denied and just kinda gave up from there until read up on options trading more lol.

Its been a while but I think they ask about risk tolerance if you cant accept options being risky you will be denied.

Sad harmonica
Nov 26, 2001
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. said Thursday that it plans to issue a dividend to all common shareholders in the form of preferred shares, after it had difficulty issuing more common shares.

The cinema chain, which skirted bankruptcy during the pandemic and became a darling of meme-stock investors, is paying the dividend in the form of preferred equity units, which it has applied to list on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "APE." The name is a nod to the crowd of individual investors, known as apes, who helped rescue the chain from the brink of bankruptcy.

One Ape unit will be granted for each existing common share, meaning that close to 517 million new Ape units will be created, the company said.

Joseph Scumsworth

I’m your dirty little vegetable
Sep 10, 2002
Quad Shitties
Do you understand options?
I have a good grasp on calls but still need to go over puts a bit more. It's just that I'd like to know where to go to actually trade when I'm ready to do so.

Don't have a lot of cash but I realize that if you know what you're doing with options there's a lot more profitability for less cash upfront -- if all goes to plan. :o

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Approved for Tier 1. I get that there's potential for loss, but I never really understood the whole risking-more-than-you're-willing-to-lose part. :dunno:
It is worse than that bro, some options levels you can lose WAY more than you put at risk.

Selling naked calls, selling naked puts you can go negative REAL quick and lose thousands of dollars instantly.

Not trying to scare you, just want you to understand the seriousness of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971