CREW Stock Crew 2022: Be your own boss, make your own hours…. We got actual Lambos in here 🏛📈🚀

Joseph Scumsworth

I’m your dirty little vegetable
Sep 10, 2002
Quad Shitties
It is worse than that bro, some options levels you can lose WAY more than you put at risk.

Selling naked calls, selling naked puts you can go negative REAL quick and lose thousands of dollars instantly.

Not trying to scare you, just want you to understand the seriousness of it all.
I appreciate it bro. I'm okay with parting with what I'm covering, but if there's areas where I can lose way more than I can or am willing to cover, then those areas aren't for me. :o

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Entry Alert @obscure/renegade

+500 RYLD
giphy.gif

• Cool
Reactions: stevezissou

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
A few days ago i bought AMC 16 Call expires next friday. Tonight is earnings. Bought for $100 can sell for $350. Closing the 16 and buying same expiration 23 for $100. I lock in profits and basically have an upward bet if earnings crush. Locking in $260.

Played around with a straddle for this. Not a lot of money but trying something new out.
I like this kind of play. Gives you a chance to learn without risking much.

taqman15

May 2, 2002
san francisco
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. said Thursday that it plans to issue a dividend to all common shareholders in the form of preferred shares, after it had difficulty issuing more common shares.

The cinema chain, which skirted bankruptcy during the pandemic and became a darling of meme-stock investors, is paying the dividend in the form of preferred equity units, which it has applied to list on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "APE." The name is a nod to the crowd of individual investors, known as apes, who helped rescue the chain from the brink of bankruptcy.

One Ape unit will be granted for each existing common share, meaning that close to 517 million new Ape units will be created, the company said.

doesn't looks like it was received well AH

AMC: -10.66%

:noes:

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
Approved for Tier 1. I get that there's potential for loss, but I never really understood the whole risking-more-than-you're-willing-to-lose part. :dunno:
Don't have a lot of cash but I realize that if you know what you're doing with options there's a lot more profitability for less cash upfront -- if all goes to plan. :o
That’s how you do it.

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. said Thursday that it plans to issue a dividend to all common shareholders in the form of preferred shares, after it had difficulty issuing more common shares.

The cinema chain, which skirted bankruptcy during the pandemic and became a darling of meme-stock investors, is paying the dividend in the form of preferred equity units, which it has applied to list on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "APE." The name is a nod to the crowd of individual investors, known as apes, who helped rescue the chain from the brink of bankruptcy.

One Ape unit will be granted for each existing common share, meaning that close to 517 million new Ape units will be created, the company said.
APE unit.

Are you fucking kidding me :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 1337

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
first one is always free
I made out with GME during the height and was like “yeah, I’m done”

Rolled it into some AAPL long dated calls when it was down and made another chunk

Then I blew a portion of the gains on shitstocks and pennies

Now I’m just chillin and not doing much except regular recurring buys in stonks and some crypto.

• Love
Reactions: 1337

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Er ko kary