CREW Stock Crew 2022: Be your own boss, make your own hours…. We got actual Lambos in here 🏛📈🚀

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
jesus christ wbd down another 15% today?

since it spun off its down 45%

while in that time T is pretty much flat. was up and now back down a bit.

MiseryIndex

Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
pretty sure this is becoming a pump & dump stock at this point

this week up 20% & down 20% the next day, now up almost 40 today?

Boqii Holding Ltd
2.83 USD+0.80 (39.41%)today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nom

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
TSLA down -5.7% officially a down day
I sold a short aug 19 800 put and bought it back for a few % loss first thing this morning. Thought we’d get that drop then trade flat or up. Put is up like 100% now :rofl:

I might get back into trading short TSLA options again. Maybe not. Idk the moves are insane for the premium you get vs indices and other stonks. /blog

Reactions: obscure/renegade

jaspirr

OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Delaware
AMC up 17% after one of its worst earnings reports ever. they continue to burn through hundreds of millions of dollars every quarter, huge net losses, have enough money to operate for about 5 more quarters.

this will end well for sure

• Haha

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I sold a short aug 19 800 put and bought it back for a few % loss first thing this morning. Thought we’d get that drop then trade flat or up. Put is up like 100% now :rofl:

I might get back into trading short TSLA options again. Maybe not. Idk the moves are insane for the premium you get vs indices and other stonks. /blog
Yea premium is hard to come by with the VIX below 22 "tastytrade" says if IV is low you need to be buying premium if IV is high you need to be selling.

Exceptions to all of this though.

Reactions: {hydro}

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
i've got to sell, right?

Boqii Holding Ltd
3.68 USD+1.68 (84.00%)today

i'm still down 90% on my shares so tempted to let it ride but still
Oh my word

I'd be like

giphy.gif

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
Dude had a mental meltdown and didn’t post for like a year he made videos about it
@stevezissou you've posted this guy, right?

'successful trader' enough to think he should have a channel to teach others but needs a gofundme for medical bills? :o

Whoa. I used to love his vids when I was learning about options. Back when AMD was THE stock :rofl: edit: I remember he quit making YouTube vids because he wanted people to pay on discord

• Haha
Reactions: Cicada and 1337

MiseryIndex

Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
Yep basically all the “YouTube gurus” have vanished since the bear market started imagine that? Lol

the crypto world is the same. there's people who tweeted multiple times a day for years but haven't since march or april of this year.

lots of 'experts' are now back to bragging after the latest run. but went from daily youtube to maybe once a week and the daily ones moved to a private subscriber model

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
the crypto world is the same. there's people who tweeted multiple times a day for years but haven't since march or april of this year.

lots of 'experts' are now back to bragging after the latest run. but went from daily youtube to maybe once a week and the daily ones moved to a private subscriber model
Wheel bro is still bagholding RIDE at at least a -$250K loss LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971