CREW Stock Crew 2022: Be your own boss, make your own hours…. We got actual Lambos in here 🏛📈🚀

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Anyone every buy VIX calls?
Anything could work, but ah...

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
Some of you might not give shit about this but I just nutted about 12 times in a row.

Nice. I just popped in here to ask about something kinda related. I know there are only a couple of us here who sell a lot of options but maybe one of y'all could help... Or you could link me a vid this guy has made. :x:

Is there a way for me to upload TDA data into a spreadsheet to track P&L for my short options trades instead of inputing manually? I'm usually opening like 10 positions a day so is there a way to transfer it through API..?

edit: I'm so disorganized and I'm not going to get better until I take it more seriously. Idk anything about spreadsheets. Just checked and I have more than 70 positions open counting long stock and all my options stuff

Last edited:

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Nice. I just popped in here to ask about something kinda related. I know there are only a couple of us here who sell a lot of options but maybe one of y'all could help... Or you could link me a vid this guy has made. :x:

Is there a way for me to upload TDA data into a spreadsheet to track P&L for my short options trades instead of inputing manually? I'm usually opening like 10 positions a day so is there a way to transfer it through API..?

edit: I'm so disorganized and I'm not going to get better until I take it more seriously. Idk anything about spreadsheets. Just checked and I have more than 70 positions open counting long stock and all my options stuff

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
That is one of the reasons why I like TOS.

It is the "windows" of brokerage desktop apps most likely someone else has had the same problem, or is trying to do the same thing you are doing and can find an answer pretty quick via google.
I want YOU guys to tell me though.. 😅 Maybe have a discussion, maybe you guys could loan me some money, idk.

Should I use google docs?

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

Disguy

Batman > Moon Knight
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2004
I want YOU guys to tell me though.. 😅 Maybe have a discussion, maybe you guys could loan me some money, idk.

Should I use google docs?
Once I retire I might automate td csv export to a report. That's either next week or 20 years from now.

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
@Gort was this you?

I am happy for him.

Keeping less than he owes in taxes, exercising bbby shares, a dumping on GME.

Dude is a true ape.

He's about to have legit lambo money or be right back where he started. Sometimes I'm glad I don't have the extra money or balls to go true ape.....other times I'm sad about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    West1971