CREW Stock Crew 2022: Girls just wanna have funds 💋 🤑

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Which one are you guys?

107040621-1648840290182-financial-steps-01.png

I'm at #5. But the train ain't stopping.

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
4 because I have a wife that doesn't work and I'm always having to bail her out of debt. I also really enjoyed cars in my younger years :rofl: Hoping to be 6 by the time I retire. I'll die a week after retiring though.

• Haha
  • Support
Reactions: Nom and stevezissou

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
God damn those seem low.

With the way most people live, it's probably reality. You have people that really can't afford to set aside savings and then you have the middle class that spends every dollar earned to try and look wealthier than they really are. I made a thread on this a while ago.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I'm well above that for 35-44 (39), but those numbers seem really low :hs:

God damn those seem low.

With the way most people live, it's probably reality. You have people that really can't afford to set aside savings and then you have the middle class that spends every dollar earned to try and look wealthier than they really are. I made a thread on this a while ago.

A lot of good info in this full report.

And yes I agree with you a ton of people are living on credit/borrowings or their BOOMER parents are fronting expenses, buying houses, cars, paying for private school tuition for their kids and they don't really advertise it.

Reactions: obscure/renegade

993kgt

building an airplane whee
Nov 7, 2001
Destin, FL
@993kgt I share your reaction.

The amount of couples that are 60+ and still have mortgages and mortgages with $100K+ balances is kind of sad. :hs: :hs:

Neighbors are in 60s, lived in house since built in 2000, they just did a ton of things, new roof, new deck, new paint, new trim, new windows, new gutters, new patio

Public records show they just refinanced with cash out in December, $300k, our home values are not far from that

Nothing like a mortgage timeline that exceeds your own

Simple

Sexy Beatch
Nov 29, 2001
Edmonton, Alberta
Reactions: stevezissou

anemic

OT Supporter
Jan 6, 2003
5 hoping I can be a 6 in 15 years. 🤞

Is there is a loose rule as to what a solid 6 would be? $200k annually without touching the principal?

Reactions: stevezissou

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
5 hoping I can be a 6 in 15 years. 🤞

Is there is a loose rule as to what a solid 6 would be? $200k annually without touching the principal?
It depends on lifestyle, to a strong degree.

A friend of mine that I helped get started nets around 4k a month from his investments. He's single, no kids, no debt aside from his house. He's either in his greenhouse, riding his streetbike, lifting, vibing on shrooms with his guitar, or playing video games. Doesn't give a shit about cars, watches, boats, the usual sort of thing.

We caught up a few days ago and he's as happy as could be. You love to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
penska