CREW Stock Crew 2022: Posting now restricted from 8-5. Focus on that day job 💸🧑‍🦼💨

DigiCrime

If Only!
Oct 25, 2001
St. Louis
Yesterday I wanted to stop contributing. Today I want to cash the whole thing out and move to a different planet. :wtc:
it'll be aight

hE5tOtfm.jpg

The Grand Inquisitor

Mar 14, 2005
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yesterday I wanted to stop contributing. Today I want to cash the whole thing out and move to a different planet. :wtc:

dude..

You need to read something like Bernstein’s “Four Pillars of Investing” and chill the fuck out…

You want most of your accumulation period to be a fucking depression and a wasteland full of cheap stocks

6SpeedTA95

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2003
Oklahoma
dude..

You need to read something like Bernstein’s “Four Pillars of Investing” and chill the fuck out…

You want most of your accumulation period to be a fucking depression and a wasteland full of cheap stocks
I opened my Roth in like Feb of 2001. It was a spiral for 24mo. I just kept buying. If it's retirement, you can't get weak knees everytime the market burps.

Dec 31, 2008
dude..

I know this. I actually increased my contribution after the covid crash and dialed it back a bit later in the year. I'm gonna do the same when this dump is over. It gets maxed out every year.

Reactions: Bobert

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74