CREW Stock Crew 2022: Posting now restricted from 8-5. Focus on that day job 💸🧑‍🦼💨

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
I almost always feel good though
wolf-of-wall-street-matthew-mcconaughey.gif

kermit-dancing.gif

• Cool
Reactions: {hydro}

jaspirr

Jul 16, 2008
Delaware
i found what I think is actually a good play here. I'm buying QQQ call options at the money for April. We're going through one of the biggest drops in Nasdaq history and there's no way it keeps up for another 3 months.

• Support
Reactions: Gaunt and {hydro}
Dec 31, 2008
Really thinking about cashing out on some stuff I'm still up on and waiting it out.
This was me last week. I got a little shit for it but had I came to the same conclusion in November I'd be better off today. I'm holding cash and bags until February at least.

Dec 31, 2008
Was feeling good about X with earnings this week but I feel like it won't matter how well they do its gonna dump more. It'll be a roll of the dice buying more.

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
i'm gonna buy more of a bunch of boring stuff like DIS & JPM

and put on some call spreads for shit i want to own anyway. at least if it keeps dipping the short option will decay and i can close out of it but keep the leap on

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anthony 74