CREW Stock Crew 2022: Posting now restricted from 8-5. Focus on that day job 💸🧑‍🦼💨

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
aight so mara is at 20

a jan2024 25 strike call is exactly $10 right now

you can sell shorter dated higher strike calls for over 10% of that. the march18 30 call is going for $1.63 right now

as long as there isn't too much further downside its possible to make back more than the premium of the 2024 contract and only get called away if it blows through the strike anyway

mara.jpg

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
I don't know exactly how much money she has tied up in the market. But it's a very significant amount. Enough to worry me about my inheritance.

I hope you're joking and not seriously worried about whether or not when your mom dies that you get a windfall.

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
dcvoHGg.gif
gonna need a gif of the Columbia or challenger tbh :o
Just got off the phone with my mom. She's down nearly $200k right now.
and I'm trying to get my mom to start DCAing/go hard with the stupid amount of cash she's been sitting on for years
Stock market. So hasn't ventured into crypto yet.
yet lol
I don't know exactly how much money she has tied up in the market. But it's a very significant amount. Enough to worry me about my inheritance.
Just make sure she doesn't sell, or calm/encourage her to buy more when its down and as it goes down

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
Bought a little more VTI today. Might wait until tomorrow to put more in, and then the Wednesday FOMC meeting could make us moon or set the world on absolute fire

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor