CREW Stock Crew 2022: Posting now restricted from 8-5. Focus on that day job 💸🧑‍🦼💨

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
Yo, why the credit card payments have to hit on days like this?

They should have a check before processing and should be like, ok this guy is good for today, we'll process this one tomorrow...

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
I hope this is just some retard overcorrection that rectifies itself. God damn. What are even the fundamentals on this? Everyone just said fuck it let's take profits from the free COVID money?

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
I hope this is just some retard overcorrection that rectifies itself. God damn. What are even the fundamentals on this? Everyone just said fuck it let's take profits from the free COVID money?
it either gets a lot better or a lot worse depending on what our boy JP says Wednesday. I'll probably buy a decent chunk of stuff...maybe tomorrow? and then pray that the fed stays hawkish and the market absolutely melts the fuck down

Still haven't deployed my Roth money
still haven't deployed my HSA money
and had a massive influx of dry powder in taxable I've been buying on the way down
then trying to get my mom to start dumping her cash in like I said earlier

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
I wonder how many people literally fainted today. My face is all hot but I'm still mostly waiting it out. Sold some random stuff I'm even on to throw in on the higher conviction shite

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
Avoided the beginning, but It’s coming for everyone. I don’t think I own a single company with a p/e higher then 20 and I’m getting demolished last week and today.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74