CREW Stock Crew 2022: Posting now restricted from 8-5. Focus on that day job 💸🧑‍🦼💨

993kgt

building an airplane whee
Nov 7, 2001
Destin, FL
@993kgt come back to us at our darkest hour

I haven’t traded a thing, I have a AMZN 3000 P for 1/28 that I sold a while back

Guess I may be up to 300 shares soon

Good to log out of portfolio in weeks like this, it’s like that scene in titanic when all the people are flailing around in the water after the ship sinks

I’m over on a lifeboat waiting it out, the screams may get louder before they get quieter, but I’m high and dry, no debt and strong steady income

Plus, the Carpathia is coming- time is my friend

taqman15

May 2, 2002
san francisco
From -$150k to -$3k :rofl:

shieet. no dry wall was safe at work today methinks :rofl:

matt-punch-wall.gif

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I haven’t traded a thing, I have a AMZN 3000 P for 1/28 that I sold a while back

Guess I may be up to 300 shares soon

Good to log out of portfolio in weeks like this, it’s like that scene in titanic when all the people are flailing around in the water after the ship sinks

I’m over on a lifeboat waiting it out, the screams may get louder before they get quieter, but I’m high and dry, no debt and strong steady income

Plus, the Carpathia is coming- time is my friend
In you analogy what is the modern equivalent of the “carpathia”

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor