LOVE Strange thing happened to me while getting a BJ

Fuzion

heaven and hell
Jan 16, 2004
rockland, NY
I posted this in the main forum, maybe ill get more serious replies here.

So this girl was teasing me all night and I got a real bad case of blue balls. Went to take a shower and took a look at my sack - seriously the things were like twice the size of normal.

Anyways, I get out and she gives me head. Took a bit but as I came to an orgasm, she said something like "watch you're just gonna drip now." And amazingly, no ejaculate came out - just an awkward, painful kind of orgasm with a little dribble, if you will.

How the fuck did she know that? Is that normal? Was she some kind of professional at giving BJs and did some craziness to make me not cum? Chick told me I was the first person she ever gave head to. cough.

Second time though I blew a load that would put Peter North to shame, but how the fuck did she know that?

I hope she wasn't a slore and lying to me the whole time.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
I posted this in the main forum, maybe ill get more serious replies here.

So this girl was teasing me all night and I got a real bad case of blue balls. Went to take a shower and took a look at my sack - seriously the things were like twice the size of normal.

Anyways, I get out and she gives me head. Took a bit but as I came to an orgasm, she said something like "watch you're just gonna drip now." And amazingly, no ejaculate came out - just an awkward, painful kind of orgasm with a little dribble, if you will.

How the fuck did she know that? Is that normal? Was she some kind of professional at giving BJs and did some craziness to make me not cum? Chick told me I was the first person she ever gave head to. cough.

Second time though I blew a load that would put Peter North to shame, but how the fuck did she know that?

I hope she wasn't a slore and lying to me the whole time.
I've had sex where my bf orgasmed but didn't cum, I've heard that is not uncommon....but during a BJ? Hopefully someone (a guy maybe) will come in here and know because I haven't the slightest clue.

She said it was her first bj? :bowrofl: I can't imagine a girl who has never given head before knew exactly what she's doing and told you you weren't going to drip? I think you've been had :mamoru:

BrinkofSanity

ive never had that issue w. a bj or sex.... unless.... i just had sex w. her not long ago and we are going for round 2,3, etc

TS
TS
Fuzion

Fuzion

heaven and hell
Jan 16, 2004
rockland, NY
I've had sex where my bf orgasmed but didn't cum, I've heard that is not uncommon....but during a BJ? Hopefully someone (a guy maybe) will come in here and know because I haven't the slightest clue.

She said it was her first bj? :bowrofl: I can't imagine a girl who has never given head before knew exactly what she's doing and told you you weren't going to drip? I think you've been had :mamoru:

No no, she said I was the first person she gave head to.

This happened in July and I met her in May.

I've obviously been had.

Pen Is Mightier

Sometimes if I'm wackin it and right as I'm about to cum I just kind of stop or slow down too much I'll have a mini-orgasm but won't cum...but I can't continue and just go soft and it is too sensitive to continue...it sucks so much.

BrinkofSanity

Can't say I've ever said that. :o

ive said it in the heat of the moment. just to make the girl feel good about herself.

its almost like every time i had a new gf they swear up and down that im the biggest they ever had. im thinking "sure i am. im sure you say the same shit to any other guy you've fucked".

BrinkofSanity

ive honestly never had a coherent response to giving head. its usually just a slur of what i think is an attempt at words and heavy breathing... so luckily ive never gotten the "first cum from head" line.

hahaha i guess you must be amazing then. congrats.:bowdown:

chica&buddies

Apr 11, 2001
lovely orlando
i dont think ive ever said it. i think even if it was true, the guy would think i was full of shit and not believe me anyway. i just say how fucking amazing he feels inside me. seems to work. :)

exactly...buuut i've only had amazing sex [ie orgasmed during sex] with 3-4 guys.

so while i don't tell every guy that they're the biggest, i will tell guys if they're amazing at sex :)

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
wtf?

I'm 27 and have had plenty of blowjobs and the occasional blue balls, but I've never "dripped" as a result of blueballs.

Can someone clue me in on this phenomenon I've obviously never heard of?

Deborah

Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.
Aug 21, 2008
i've only orgasmed during sex with two guys... strange as it seems i've only slept with 5 guys... 3 of those guys were 2 year relationships, the other two were one night stands... i guess i have a lot of extremes lol.

5 guys is really very few? my number is 2, I am super strange then!:-s

Ideotique

Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco
Jul 11, 2004
Awestralia
Hell, I'm straight and I've slept with more than 2 guys

will. Not actually, you've slept with 2 more guys than me, but yeah

And no, that's never happened to me. I've had a chick tell me I'm the first one that's ever given her a real orgasm from going down on her, but I'll take that with a grain of salt.

damiand

Proceed
Aug 15, 2004
Vancouver
Hell, I'm straight and I've slept with more than 2 guys

will. Not actually, you've slept with 2 more guys than me, but yeah

And no, that's never happened to me. I've had a chick tell me I'm the first one that's ever given her a real orgasm from going down on her, but I'll take that with a grain of salt.

Actully I would be more inclined to belive that then anything else during sex. By that I mean first guy to give a girl an orgasm from oral. I feel pretty comfortable in saying that most guys have no interest on going down on a girl, and even if they do its not for the full ride.

Deborah

Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.
Aug 21, 2008
:roflwtf: PLEASE tell me you are kidding.

I still believe him, cause it was SO hard to do that at first! and he thought I wouldn't be able to do that and he said no one ever could:eek4:. it took practice and practice and now it is like 5 minutes!

cause why would some one lie? I would never lie about these stuff, that's lame!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan