building an airplane whee
Nov 7, 2001
Destin, FL
n681975505_4659399_8548.jpg

n681975505_4659401_9243.jpg

seriously....fucking darwin award ready to be handed out

Hooch

Apr 25, 2007
I like the prego bitch with the gun to her head in white, 2 birds one stone.

[DWI]

Master of Nothing
Aug 6, 2000
Maine
Jesus Christ, what the hell were they over at someone's house got drunk and found a bunch of guns under the bed and decided to play with them?

I hope the guns belonged to one of their boyfriends who was not there. Any gun owner who participates in something like that (AND take photos of it) does us all a big disservice. Frankly an ND would be too quick in most cases, but in a few cases the lingering lead poisoning from an embedded bullet might be suitable punishment for such stupidity.

I don't care how hot they are anyone ever does something like that, I'm getting the hell out of there and if its at my place I'd throw them out.

I doubt any of them know enough about guns to have removed the firing pins. Jesus idiots with guns never stop amazing and annoying me.

smartypants

Jun 13, 2007
Post Bellum Atlanta
[DWI];107074716 said:
Jesus Christ, what the hell were they over at someone's house got drunk and found a bunch of guns under the bed and decided to play with them?

I hope the guns belonged to one of their boyfriends who was not there. Any gun owner who participates in something like that (AND take photos of it) does us all a big disservice. Frankly an ND would be too quick in most cases, but in a few cases the lingering lead poisoning from an embedded bullet might be suitable punishment for such stupidity.

I don't care how hot they are anyone ever does something like that, I'm getting the hell out of there and if its at my place I'd throw them out.

I doubt any of them know enough about guns to have removed the firing pins. Jesus idiots with guns never stop amazing and annoying me.

5 to 1 it was some dumbass showing off in front of a bunch of chicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan