Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by philvia, Aug 14, 2008.
my bf thinks it is amazing and the best he's ever seen.
Lose the warhol print and the chair on the right, apart from that blue china looks out of place.
bit cluttered, but pretty nice.
oh and that lamp is hideous.
- Cluttered, basically not much method around the room.
- Mixture of periods. Warhol with a pre-1900s piece over the fireplace. WTF.
- Due to the sheer amount of crap in the room as well as no flow it just isn't great.
it's dibas house with a more solid color scheme (minus the warhol)
Cocaine+Speed+Upscale Hungarian Gay Brothel = that room.
Maximalism, son. When you want to pay thousands upon thousands of dollars so that your whole house has that "Middle-class-family-resturant-with-all-that-shit-on-the-walls" feel. Chicken nugget scented candles are included...
too much shit ftl.
1. Too much clutter
2. Put the china in a china hutch
3. Too many different contrasting colors
4. I hate gold
5. Nothing in the room matches. None of the furniture, none of the picture frames, the throw pillows, the carpet doesn't match anything. Hideous.
IMO it looks like a garage sale waiting to happen.
too much shit
right, cluttered...looks like my 90 year old aunt lives there.
I can see how people would like the very organised chaos, but I try to be a more minimalist person..
too much going, needs to be more simple
the outside is slightly cool
but ok he gets the point.. thanks you can let this thread die now
Looks like part of a castle.
that warhol painting so does not fit in there.
@ diba comments
It looks like a room designed by a money-hungry materialistic child on the Sims computer game.
(I believe you could get all of those pieces on the game too).
We heard you like clutter, so we put clutter in your clutter so you can sit in clutter while being cluttered
It looks like the flea market exploded in from the center outwards.
WAY too much going on
it looks like a a blind retarded person that just won the lotto threw a bunch of shit in a room