STYLE Stylish Halloween Costumes?

biscuithead

Jun 23, 2008
Near DC
I wanna look like a million bucks for Halloween. All I could think of was James Bond or something stupid like that. Any ideas on what to wear and not look like a stupid clown?

kit99bar

USPA Class 1, weak, old man!
Jul 18, 2001
halloween is only important for girls as they can wear sexy showy outfits and use halloween as an excuse. you can go as a bum kind sir.

AndrewLD

Sep 5, 2003
i have some 70's clothing that I am going to wear. I am going to stuff a cucumber in the pants

JayDC7

oh my god it's sasquatch!?
Jul 16, 2007
NY/DC
ad_tobias_blue_myself.jpg

Phlab

OT Supporter
May 2, 2004
NYC/Columbus
honestly being a sexual predator is a big hit, and it's an excuse to go up to girls and act weird.. i did it a few years ago for a campus house party and this chick was really creeped out until she came back with me for a mustache ride

anyway i originally did it in highschool, which was when these pics were taken. be inspired

kegelman1.jpg

kegelman2.jpg

AndrewLD

Sep 5, 2003
honestly being a sexual predator is a big hit, and it's an excuse to go up to girls and act weird.. i did it a few years ago for a campus house party and this chick was really creeped out until she came back with me for a mustache ride

anyway i originally did it in highschool, which was when these pics were taken. be inspired

kegelman1.jpg

kegelman2.jpg

oh shit son. I think i might need to change my costume :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan