LOVE Sugar skull

Rizla

Feb 20, 2005
England
97efed9c.jpg

Sorry it's sideways I just got home from the pub.

Done by Mario Desa, guesting at frith street tattoo, London

more off

May 29, 2004
I left the choice of colour entirely up to him and I'm really glad I did. I've done that with my last couple of tattoos and I'll probably do the same with any I get in the future

yup i totally trust my artist with coloring. the one time i wanted something in a different color is the one part of a certain tattoo i dont like :rofl:

Mr. November

I left the choice of colour entirely up to him and I'm really glad I did. I've done that with my last couple of tattoos and I'll probably do the same with any I get in the future
I think I might do that for my cover-up. I love seeing what he can come up with.

TS
TS
Rizla

Rizla

Feb 20, 2005
England
I just love that the design translates so well to a tattoo (not just mine, I mean in general). I'm developing some sort of fetish for traditional styles with bright colours, so this was pretty much tailor made.

TS
TS
Rizla

Rizla

Feb 20, 2005
England
I'd say the script i have on my collarbones is more "in" than a sugarskull, but whatever :rofl:

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
Not mad at all... you're saying that sugar skills are the new "in" tattoo yet you're getting a tattoo that has been the "in" tattoo longer than tribal armbands. You have very little knowledge of the tattoo world... stick to science.
A sugar skull is a design.

The letters I am getting say something very few people are getting. Something related to a personal achievement. Again, Umad. I could give a fuck less what you get if you like it. I was simply making the observation that I see a lot of people walking around with sugar skulls. Especially that style.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
Oh you got scientific principles on your wrists? "It consists of letters! It's been done!"

So much mad over a simple observation. Do you all look down on people for getting tribals if it's what they want?

im wasnt saying there is anything wrong w. what you are getting. but to call sugar skulls the new tribal is dumb.

i dont look down on anything someone gets. if they are happy with it thats all that matters. i may share my opinion on liking it or not but its their body, their choice :dunno:

also, not every sugar skull looks the same. so if your argument is that the symbols you have are not the same as what i have......

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448