Option 2 - BIG Breakfast

Dd4NU44.jpg

TS
TS
cm_ls1

cm_ls1

Aug 27, 2006
AU
alton browns french toast with some fresh strawberries and whipped cream > that overdone shit

you're getting better at taking pics so I'll give you that, try google photos auto filter for brightness and color balance

hth

that yellow stuff on the French toast was marscapone ( is that how you spell it?)

I had the big breakfast :yum: , kid had a few bites of the French toast and then he said _ "I'm full" o_O

04reqfW.jpg

ringer

Nov 6, 2006
thats fancy. tomorrow, i am having stone ground grits with hot country sausage crumbles and cheese in them.:yum:

Reactions: cm_ls1
TS
TS
cm_ls1

cm_ls1

Aug 27, 2006
AU
ive also noticed pics lose a bit of sharpness and colour when uploaded to imgur , must be the compression

Joshuaua

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2003
Land of wine and fires
Considering I just had dinner, breakfast seems odd....but you can’t go wrong with that French Toast, however, anyone who eats their bacon floppy like that is a confirmed serial killer so order that shit crispy.

Reactions: cm_ls1

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman