Sunni doesn't like pics she's posted on Xerq to be posted here

Jeebus

Sep 27, 2000
KNOCK KNOCK! LOL!
I don't hate anyone. I'm just not going to pretend like some girl on the internet is a queen to appease her or her leghumpers.

god I hate OP

MY97H.gif

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
She is :o

But McCohen doesn't follow your conformist ways and has to try to stand out by not leghumping OP like everybody else :run:

jesus christ shut the fuck up and go back to your forum of rainbows where you have almighty xerq protect you from the mean people

Sep 1, 2004
Guners
I don't hate anyone. I'm just not going to pretend like some girl on the internet is a queen to appease her or her leghumpers.

:rofl:
while I'm in agreeance with you, there is a difference between "not pretending" and putting time and energy into going out of your way to bring negative attention on her actions at another forum.

come on, you enjoy the shit out of this. :rofl:

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
jesus christ shut the fuck up and go back to your forum of rainbows where you have almighty xerq protect you from the mean people

How about you go fuck yourself? :wiggle:

Permaban bet over the fact that I never "left" OT, so I can't "go back" there? I've freely posted on both places, usually making fun of smegma filled neckbeards like you who get their jimmies rustled over the stupidest shit :rofl:

Bring on whatever you've got, cocksucker. I need no protection, nor have I ever remotely claimed to need it.

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
For someone who poopooh's Xerq and his 'protecting people from the mean people', you're still posting there phelix? :bowrofl: DOUBLE STANDARDS HOOOOO

Vladimir L

Banned
Mar 23, 2005
Brad's Couch
Nah, I think I'll keep posting in both places.

It's entertaining to watch you try and fail so hard for the acceptance of absolutely anyone.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was the one that made the first thread calling out xerq faggotness.....please go back to stealing chrome app codes.

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was the one that made the first thread calling out xerq faggotness.....please go back to stealing chrome app codes.

shut the fuck up vlad

Why do you still post and defend a place where there's a bandwagon of people telling you to shut up on a regular basis? You must have one shitty self-esteem...

Vladimir L

Banned
Mar 23, 2005
Brad's Couch
shut the fuck up vlad

Why do you still post and defend a place where there's a bandwagon of people telling you to shut up on a regular basis? You must have one shitty self-esteem...

Please go back to xerq....

I dont get pissed nor does it affect me if someone tells me to stfu. I wont make a thread about it bitching. :rofl:

Kenny Powers

BIG ANGERY
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
im pretty much slowly moving back now too. xerq is basically going fazle over there and people there are way too damn retarded or brain washed to see it

I actually think I prefer Fazle's absentee admin style to Xerq at this point. Not just him going power crazy and permabanning people that "harass" his e-friends, but also shit like the way there is a link on every single post to buy the poster a sub now. I think I prefer Fazle's subtle cookie stuffing ways to Xerq's in your face money grubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec