Sunni doesn't like pics she's posted on Xerq to be posted here

Vladimir L

Banned
Mar 23, 2005
Brad's Couch
you left that rainbow forum because no one would poz you or take you seriously. jesus christ you're an unintelligent moron :rofl:

I had positive poz and only like 300 post til last week.

I rarely posted on there and got called a constant troll....You think about it....Wait you pretty much livethere

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
Please go back to xerq....

I dont get pissed nor does it affect me if someone tells me to stfu. I wont make a thread about it bitching. :rofl:

404 "go back" to Xerq not found. I post on both places.

You won't make a thread about people bitching, but you will try to claim credit over being the first one with the omnipotence to call Xerq out on his bullshit? :bowrofl: Fuckoff

Vladimir L

Banned
Mar 23, 2005
Brad's Couch
404 "go back" to Xerq not found. I post on both places.

You won't make a thread about people bitching, but you will try to claim credit over being the first one with the omnipotence to call Xerq out on his bullshit? :bowrofl: Fuckoff

I dont post on xerq much so dont care...

Didnt care enough to transfer my post count only had 300 post there....

Oh fuck the attack of the xerq neckbeards...:rofl:

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
You are still looking to steal chrome app codes.

Being a thief and taking credit for someone else work is worse.

As opposed to breaking the chrome appstore rules and creating a spammy experience for some people who use that app code just because the author has a stick shoved so far up his ass that it's coming out his nose? :rofl: Where did Jason ever try to take credit for that anyways?

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
I had positive poz and only like 300 post til last week.

I rarely posted on there and got called a constant troll....You think about it....Wait you pretty much livethere

:bowrofl:

You were the most negged person on the site behind Ketchup you fucking liar.

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
I dont post on xerq much so dont care...

Didnt care enough to transfer my post count only had 300 post there....

Oh fuck the attack of the xerq neckbeards...:rofl:

Not all of us over there wanted our post counts or reg dates transferred :dunno: The first couple hundred people or so had it done automatically.

You'd know about being a neckbeard, now wouldn't you? :naughty:

You don't post on Xerq because you got perma'd from there :bowrofl:

Vladimir L

Banned
Mar 23, 2005
Brad's Couch
Not all of us over there wanted our post counts or reg dates transferred :dunno: The first couple hundred people or so had it done automatically.

You'd know about being a neckbeard, now wouldn't you? :naughty:

You don't post on Xerq because you got perma'd from there :bowrofl:

I didnt care about getting perma and I joined the first week. Again constant trolling.....only 300 post...I wasnt a xerq regular....

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
Yes for insulting them :rofl:

Do I care though....Geez but thats an accomplishment for only 300 post....

Hows the cockpit

How's your miserable excuse for a life?

:rofl:

Dude, vlad, you're a failure bro. You couldn't hack it in the states, your mother had to ship your ass to Panama, just so she didn't have to face her failure of a son everyday.
You've failed everything you've done...that dump truck business, your small stint in law, your banking role. All big failures.
Hell, your gf's baby self-aborted itself whilst it was in the mother's womb just so it didn't have to live with a failure of a fucking father for its life.
You married a 3rd world poverty ugly fat bitch who doesn't even speak English, just so you could dupe her into thinking that you're intelligent.
You've been handed everything in your life and you still can't make it successfully in this world.

It's okay bro. It's okay to be a failure of a human being. Posting your mom's bank accounts, her vehicles and your fat "no-speaka-engrish" ugly cunt of a wife doesn't prove anything but how much you've failed, in the end :)

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
As opposed to breaking the chrome appstore rules and creating a spammy experience for some people who use that app code just because the author has a stick shoved so far up his ass that it's coming out his nose? :rofl: Where did Jason ever try to take credit for that anyways?

You think Vlad is smart enough to understand anything about software licensing? :rofl:

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
How about you go fuck yourself? :wiggle:

Permaban bet over the fact that I never "left" OT, so I can't "go back" there? I've freely posted on both places, usually making fun of smegma filled neckbeards like you who get their jimmies rustled over the stupidest shit :rofl:

Bring on whatever you've got, cocksucker. I need no protection, nor have I ever remotely claimed to need it.

permaban bet :rofl:

yep, i'm the one taking things too seriously :hsugh:

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
permaban bet :rofl:

yep, i'm the one taking things too seriously :hsugh:

It's not taking things too seriously when I know you're too much of a pussy to take it :wiggle: It's like telling you to go suck on a shotgun. I know you won't do it, so how can that be called being serious?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec