St. Louis
:hsugh:

FXCnYvX.png

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
took Boots' OT+ code

changed it for xerq

PM'd boots and told him he stole it. boots said fuck you, no you don't just steal code and then ask

jason claims he didn't steal anything because 99% of it is open source.

Lesson of the day: It's ok to steal something if it's only 1%

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
I love how the game of telephone Joker plays with all the voices in his head has distorted that story so much.

art_VW_shark

OT Supporter
Oct 23, 2005
Bosstown
took Boots' OT+ code

changed it for xerq

PM'd boots and told him he stole it. boots said fuck you, no you don't just steal code and then ask

eh.
it wasn't a for profit venture--is boots properly credited?

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
Like.

Fucking.

Clockwork.

:bowrofl:

The only clockwork here is that when someone on OT posts the word "Jason," you magically show up and then claim that you don't vanity namesearch like a compulsive faggot.

Deleted member 143607

took Boots' OT+ code

changed it for xerq

I could attempt to explain to you how open source licenses work, but I'll try to make it simple.

If you take a bunch of code that was released with a license that says "Do whatever the fuck you want with this", add code to it, and release all of it and still only include the license that says "Do whatever the fuck you want with this" and no other licensing terms, you just released that code that you added under the "Do whatever the fuck you want with this" license.

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
I could attempt to explain to you how open source licenses work, but I'll try to make it simple.

If you take a bunch of code that was released with a license that says "Do whatever the fuck you want with this", add code to it, and release all of it and still only include the license that says "Do whatever the fuck you want with this" and no other licensing terms, you just released that code that you added under the "Do whatever the fuck you want with this" license.

i could attempt to explain to you why you should go back to your den of good fellowship, but i'll try to make it simple

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
The only clockwork here is that when someone on OT posts the word "Jason," you magically show up and then claim that you don't vanity namesearch like a compulsive faggot.

Oh right, no way could I ever be reading a drama thread between the two forums.

What's it like going through life knowing even the janitors and garbagemen have a good 20-30 IQ point advantage on you?

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
It is crazy, isn't it?

Extremely, wtf.

The picture you posted/shared of that Escalade, did Sunni post it here or on Xerq? :o The quote shows an OT link, but it leads to a dead-end. So either she deleted the post, or you copied the quote from Xerq and OT's board tried to link it but failed

Deleted member 143607

Wtf :rofl: Do they know there is nothing you can do? You can't ban me again or police OT

I wasn't involved/consulted/at all related to your banning on XERQ :dunno:

I'm not really sure what they intended me to do :mamoru:

Just saw the shit about the OT+ addon/boots/etc and chimed in :o

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho

So what? Threads bashing Jason or Xerq usually make it to a couple of pages, so it must mean that he's name searching when he finds them? What the fuck kind of messed up logic is that?

I don't name search Xerq, but it seems like everytime there's a Xerq bashing thread, I find it and post in it (this one is no exception). But I don't search for it :dunno: I see it on the first page and read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec