Sunni doesn't like pics she's posted on Xerq to be posted here

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
So what? Threads bashing Jason or Xerq usually make it to a couple of pages, so it must mean that he's name searching when he finds them? What the fuck kind of messed up logic is that?

I don't name search Xerq, but it seems like everytime there's a Xerq bashing thread, I find it and post in it (this one is no exception). But I don't search for it :dunno: I see it on the first page and read it.

What the fuck are you trying to prove here?

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
Oh right, no way could I ever be reading a drama thread between the two forums.

What's it like going through life knowing even the janitors and garbagemen have a good 20-30 IQ point advantage on you?

So you admit that you're monitoring two forums for mentions of your name.

Great, thanks for admitting that you're a massive neckbeard and probably a drunk megalomaniac.

Deleted member 143607

If xerq is so great and ot is so bad I find it funny mods still post here from xerq

I think I'm the only XERQ mod in this thread (Though, I haven't read most of it), and this is my first post on OT in some time :dunno:

Though when I originally registered on XERQ I posted quite a few times on here saying I had no intentions (at the time) of posting on one or the other exclusively.

Vladimir L

Banned
Mar 23, 2005
Brad's Couch
Jason please don't blither away about mental health.

You are near your 40s and spent the past 10 years proving people wrong on the internet. Sorry but it serms like you have some type of dementia. Please go outside and try to worry less about someone posting your pic on a forum.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston

You are near your 40s and spent the past 10 years proving people wrong on the internet. Sorry but it serms like you have some type of dementia. Please go outside and try to worry less about someone posting your pic on a forum.

I'm nearing my 40s?

When the fuck did that happen?

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho

404 someone posting jason's picture not found.

Jesus you fucking suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec