Sunni doesn't like pics she's posted on Xerq to be posted here

Muricane

Jun 26, 2002
I can't believe it took people so long to figure out Sunni is completely broken.

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
AhsBpKB.gif

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
What a surprise. The bitch gets attention by claiming she'll leave forever and then stays. Just more reason for the white nights to buy her shit.

I dont think there has been many purchases happening for quite some time tbh. it morphed into a chat thread, with a random new person dropping in here or there up until the thread was deleted.

poweraid

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2006
PUJLKwP.jpg

We need to really break this down.

First off, she spent how long printing shit out on her dot-matrix and then meticulously cutting everything out properly and then affixing tape and arranging them on her headboard?

And then she sat down at her kitchen table with a bunch of construction paper and a glue stick, like a child, and made herself some poverty mardi gras mask that looks like a scorpion.

She also opened her closet, stood there with a gaze of bewilderment trying to decide which pair of payless pumps she should wear in her picture to an internet forum.

Last, but not least, she is trying so hard to hide her double chin that she gives the 1.3 MP webcam a death stare that would frighten even a serial killer..

Jesus fucking christ.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bowdown:

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>SEA>CLT
Only read to page 10 so far but basically 4 things stick out to me.

1 - I find it very ironic, humorous, and shallow... that XERQ was founded on the back of the civil unrest that was on OT because of the (lack of) stuff done by Fazle, and the majority of "original content" for the first 2 weeks were about how OT sucks... Yet then they try and convey that they're about enriching the users to be a happy place.

2 - Sunni obviously has some sort of personality issue about attention, probably stems from way deeper issues. Or shes pulling the best troll of all and just getting free shit and watching a bunch of lonely guys play capt-save-a-ho for her. I'd be more inclined to believe the former.

3 - Everyone is taking this hilariously seriously... partially because of the XERQ vs OT thing, and partially because of people loving, or loving to hate on MCohen and/or Sunni.

4 - The idea that a forum thrives on controversial content seems lost on mods/admins at Xerq - the idea to keep people around is to make it interesting. OT keeps the drama, reddit keeps it (relatively) anonymous and prefers to keep things on the "happy" side - So the motions/actions Xerq is taking kinda put it in the position to render itself obsolete and unnecessary in the near future. Which is a shame, because after the start of it, it could have been great. I just sadly don't see that being the direction it ends up in the long haul.

TS
TS
MCohen

MCohen

#GoSolar
OT Supporter
May 30, 2004
Washington, DC
MCohen told me I do not meet the internet's standards... I respect that. No attention whoring for me. :wiggle:

And you'll notice I've never trolled you and or been mean to you. Its because you're not an attention whore. You post like a regular person who happens to be a girl and you don't rely on the fact that you are a girl to generate content. I respect you for that.

n00bert210

May 23, 2010
Boerne, TX
And you'll notice I've never trolled you and or been mean to you. Its because you're not an attention whore. You post like a regular person who happens to be a girl and you don't rely on the fact that you are a girl to generate content. I respect you for that.

All I care about are cars really... i'm boring :mamoru:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec