Sunni doesn't like pics she's posted on Xerq to be posted here

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>SEA>CLT
Oh, yall can skip like pages 16-18. It's just jason, vlad, and other members arguing with each other about stuff that isn't anything to do with this thread.

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
Only read to page 10 so far but basically 4 things stick out to me.

1 - I find it very ironic, humorous, and shallow... that XERQ was founded on the back of the civil unrest that was on OT because of the (lack of) stuff done by Fazle, and the majority of "original content" for the first 2 weeks were about how OT sucks... Yet then they try and convey that they're about enriching the users to be a happy place.

2 - Sunni obviously has some sort of personality issue about attention, probably stems from way deeper issues. Or shes pulling the best troll of all and just getting free shit and watching a bunch of lonely guys play capt-save-a-ho for her. I'd be more inclined to believe the former.

3 - Everyone is taking this hilariously seriously... partially because of the XERQ vs OT thing, and partially because of people loving, or loving to hate on MCohen and/or Sunni.

4 - The idea that a forum thrives on controversial content seems lost on mods/admins at Xerq - the idea to keep people around is to make it interesting. OT keeps the drama, reddit keeps it (relatively) anonymous and prefers to keep things on the "happy" side - So the motions/actions Xerq is taking kinda put it in the position to render itself obsolete and unnecessary in the near future. Which is a shame, because after the start of it, it could have been great. I just sadly don't see that being the direction it ends up in the long haul.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is taking the Internet entirely too seriously.

copiertalk

Secure Our Borders!
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
west texas
This, ladies and gentlemen, is taking the Internet entirely too seriously.

I am so sorry. We are too dumb to come up with an idea for a contest.

So we are going to come up with a contest to see who can come up with the best idea to come up with a contest. :cool:

They are so desperate for members they can not even pay them to show up. :wavey:

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
I don't hate anyone. I'm just not going to pretend like some girl on the internet is a queen to appease her or her leghumpers.

word. this is the mark of a person who has a social life/gets pussy IRL

i dont think ive ever found 1 OP that i thought was sexy...maybe that monkeybean chick

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
i fucking bought a few things for ppl in that amazon thread. i got a lot more in return.

that was when it first started and was actually OK. havent been in there in months.

ThenCosmeSaid

THE HR GUY
OT Supporter
Apr 10, 2009
Whitestone, NY :hs:
FYI:

poster MADGREEK took pics of some faggot from NN and posted them on Xerq, making fun of the guy and tagged him in it.

Xerq replied "Knock it off" and closed the thread. No bans given.

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
I am so sorry. We are too dumb to come up with an idea for a contest.

So we are going to come up with a contest to see who can come up with the best idea to come up with a contest. :cool:

They are so desperate for members they can not even pay them to show up. :wavey:

I have no problem with Xerq. It's a different atmosphere over there, and it's fun in its own way.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec