delete thread.

win!!

MCohen stats the fact about her.

She gets cunt hurt

threatens to leave XERQ

Get's MCohen banned

Tried to explain she got nothing to do with it

Thread back fires.

Her supporters come out and puts vag cream on her cut.

:rofl:

Cro Cop

OT Supporter
Dec 24, 2009
On my Heath Ledger shit
Fuck that fat cunt. Her life and general existence are beyond pathetic. No reason to celebrate an overweight, uneducated single mother pushing 40. Maybe she could buy shit herself if she didn't a 20% interest loan on her Escalade.

:bowrofl:

holy shit

Cro Cop

OT Supporter
Dec 24, 2009
On my Heath Ledger shit
you know what guys? as far as I'm concerned, making a fat, ugly, old woman feel bad about herself is great fellowship.

thank you for reminding me why I still post on this awful forum full of GED recipients, neckbeards, and ex-cons.

:hug:

bs2100

Jan 2, 2007
FL
Wait wait wait wait...what? If this is true, it's the most pathetic thing i've ever heard

Just the fact that she has shitty credit and can't get better than 20% on her car loan, still buys an escalade (with big shiny rims too), and then posts a wishlist on amazon with shit for her kid is ridiculous. If I never saw a pic of her and you told me her name was Laqueesha I'd believe you 100%.

sicknasty1

Just the fact that she has shitty credit and can't get better than 20% on her car loan, still buys an escalade (with big shiny rims too), and then posts a wishlist on amazon with shit for her kid is ridiculous. If I never saw a pic of her and you told me her name was Laqueesha I'd believe you 100%.

those are stock rims tho, brother.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
someone's done this before
fuck can't remember who.....ass cleavage :bowrofl:
some OP used it as her AV and moron OTers asked her to post bigger version of "her" cleavage :bowrofl:
:wavey:
e8S8E6Y.gif

"Cacophony's Ass Tits"

:bowdown::bowdown: you have a great mammary

Twat Waffle

Thank you come again!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2006
Dirty Jersey
:rofl: didn't read shit can a nigga get cliffs?

MCohen called Sunni fat cunt on OT.

Sunni's Jammies got rustled

She threatened to leave XERQ

XERQ banned MCohen for something he posted on OT. :mamoru:

Sunni tried to be all goodie goodie by posting thread she has nothing to do with MCohen's ban.

thread backfired.

Her fan base took nose dive.

She got mad again and deleted all her shit from XERQ

people googled it and started posting her pic in random thread.

MCohen started this thread about what happened.

We get entertainment.

good enough?

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
Sunni fucked up by making an issue out of this. :o More than likely this would have died down had she not gotten upset, and defended herself to MCohen.

I'm surprised to see how many people are bashing her ITT though. She was pretty well liked, and has made no secret as to her appearance since she joined OT.

Twat Waffle

Thank you come again!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2006
Dirty Jersey
Sunni fucked up by making an issue out of this. :o More than likely this would have died down had she not gotten upset, and defended herself to MCohen.

I'm surprised to see how many people are bashing her ITT though. She was pretty well liked, and has made no secret as to her appearance since she joined OT.

internetisseriousbusiness.sunni

:mamoru:

TS
TS
MCohen

MCohen

#GoSolar
OT Supporter
May 30, 2004
Washington, DC

She was never well liked. She mostly posted only in that weird Lauren thread where they followed the misadventures of that some random girl. Sunni developed a following in that crew and they all moved to Xerq with her.

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
She was never well liked. She mostly posted only in that weird Lauren thread where they followed the misadventures of that some random girl. Sunni developed a following in that crew and they all moved to Xerq with her.
:rofl: I never went into that thread, but I remember it being on the first page for a looooong time.

I'm basing the well liked thing off of what I saw in various threads, and thread titles (quite a few threads were made about her) and making an assumption.

I don't know her all that well and have had limited interaction so I may be incorrect. :o

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
:wavey:

The whole thing was/is fuct. I like mcjew, sunni and xerq but all this drama could have been avoided. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. At least xerq is banning other "trolls" so who knows..:dunno:

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
PUJLKwP.jpg

We need to really break this down.

First off, she spent how long printing shit out on her dot-matrix and then meticulously cutting everything out properly and then affixing tape and arranging them on her headboard?

And then she sat down at her kitchen table with a bunch of construction paper and a glue stick, like a child, and made herself some poverty mardi gras mask that looks like a scorpion.

She also opened her closet, stood there with a gaze of bewilderment trying to decide which pair of payless pumps she should wear in her picture to an internet forum.

Last, but not least, she is trying so hard to hide her double chin that she gives the 1.3 MP webcam a death stare that would frighten even a serial killer..

Jesus fucking christ.

:rofl: spot on

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
The whole thing was/is fuct. I like mcjew, sunni and xerq but all this drama could have been avoided. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. At least xerq is banning other "trolls" so who knows..:dunno:
Yeah, it definitely could have been avoided. I don't know why Sunni explained her life decisions and tried defending herself - that almost never goes well for anyone.

She seems like a nice person to me, but I don't know her all that well. I will say I haven't seen MCohen lash out at other OP to this degree and this isn't his MO. I don't know who started this, but they have both said some pretty ugly shit and neither is innocent as far as that goes. :o

Twat Waffle

Thank you come again!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2006
Dirty Jersey
Yeah, it definitely could have been avoided. I don't know why Sunni explained her life decisions and tried defending herself - that almost never goes well for anyone.

She seems like a nice person to me, but I don't know her all that well. I will say I haven't seen MCohen lash out at other OP to this degree and this isn't his MO. I don't know who started this, but they have both said some pretty ugly shit and neither is innocent as far as that goes. :o

But only MCohen's stuff were funny. :mamoru:

Ribbie

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
PUJLKwP.jpg

We need to really break this down.

First off, she spent how long printing shit out on her dot-matrix and then meticulously cutting everything out properly and then affixing tape and arranging them on her headboard?

And then she sat down at her kitchen table with a bunch of construction paper and a glue stick, like a child, and made herself some poverty mardi gras mask that looks like a scorpion.

She also opened her closet, stood there with a gaze of bewilderment trying to decide which pair of payless pumps she should wear in her picture to an internet forum.

Last, but not least, she is trying so hard to hide her double chin that she gives the 1.3 MP webcam a death stare that would frighten even a serial killer..

Jesus fucking christ.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec