Super Duper Bored At Work. T-3 Hours to go. Lettuce Chat? Ama? Honesty Promised.

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
got a new shirt today. Love that Kuhl brand.

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Crickets. Did a carpet for Biden this week. lol

NBZlKhMl.jpg

Last edited:
TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Weekend plans?

thank you for responding.

tonight home with wife and kids. Might have the neighbors over for firepit and drinks. Nothing major.

Saturday i have to change the oil in my jeep and i'm going to do some housework and try to figure out what the fuck is making the grinding noise in my jeep. Driving me insane.

Sunday @JerseyAhole and his fam are coming over. I'm making Lamb and Wings. If i haven't figured out what is wrong with the jeep by then i'm going to tie him underneath it while we go for a ride so he can tell me what's making the horrible noise i'm hearing when i get on the throttle.

Reactions: michael

phatguy88

OT Supporter
Nov 8, 2005
boston

tonight home with wife and kids. Might have the neighbors over for firepit and drinks. Nothing major.

Saturday i have to change the oil in my jeep and i'm going to do some housework and try to figure out what the fuck is making the grinding noise in my jeep. Driving me insane.

Sunday @JerseyAhole and his fam are coming over. I'm making Lamb and Wings. If i haven't figured out what is wrong with the jeep by then i'm going to tie him underneath it while we go for a ride so he can tell me what's making the horrible noise i'm hearing when i get on the throttle.
Don't let his wife make pasta salad

phatguy88

OT Supporter
Nov 8, 2005
boston
Not a question but I'm sad I probably won't be able to go home to NJ to visit family either thanksgiving or Christmas :(

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Not a question but I'm sad I probably won't be able to go home to NJ to visit family either thanksgiving or Christmas :(
I'm sorry to hear that. Covid sucks. we are having issue's getting together with our friends from NH lately.

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle

Lamb and wings? I'm intrigued... Is this a combo plate? How are you cooking this?

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Lamb and wings? I'm intrigued... Is this a combo plate? How are you cooking this?

Wings i do half with a sweet rub and the other half buffalo. call it an appetizer that will go with charcuterie and shit like that.

Once the wings are nearly gone i'll put the lamb on. Rack of lamb. I rub it with my brisket rub. Smoke it until about 120. Then under the broiler for a few mins. Rest it and slice it.

Shit is incredible.

h7x1aKdl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec