SPORTS Supplements you take to train?

GeeGee

Oct 3, 2005
CT
What are some supplements you guys take before or after training that helps?

My list:

Advil [knees are fucked - before] :wtc:
Joint soother [same - before]
No Xplode [pick-me-up - before]:wiggle:
Protein [sometimes - both]

FloppyCock

Jan 15, 2001
California
Fish oil, but the verdict is still out on if it does anything. I know that I'm running two miles every day and my knees are still alright, so maybe it is worth something.

I used to eat protein powder but I got so sick of the taste that I stopped. I tried creatine for a month or two but it didn't do anything at all for me (other than taste like shit).

Sylva

Jul 12, 2005
Fish oil, but the verdict is still out on if it does anything. I know that I'm running two miles every day and my knees are still alright, so maybe it is worth something.

I used to eat protein powder but I got so sick of the taste that I stopped. I tried creatine for a month or two but it didn't do anything at all for me (other than taste like shit).

Actually it's not, most people just don't take an effective dose.

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
I take

M150 energy drink, pre-training
Noxplode, during training
Protein shake, after training

plus Joint supplement every now and then

You guys are responsible for me getting on the nox train lol.

TS
TS
GeeGee

GeeGee

Oct 3, 2005
CT
I take

M150 energy drink, pre-training
Noxplode, during training
Protein shake, after training

plus Joint supplement every now and then

You guys are responsible for me getting on the nox train lol.

Nox is amazing.

pepsi

Cut my life into pieces
Dec 14, 2001
Alberta
animal stak
animal flex
on whey
glutamine
no
fish oil
carnitine
vitamin e
probolic 12 hour protein

friedrice

Oct 20, 2006
Dude Anal explode kills me. I switched to NaNO Vapor and I don't get the shits like with NO Explode. Same effect as far as I can tell.

teep

Mar 7, 2006
What are some supplements you guys take before or after training that helps?

My list:

Advil [knees are fucked - before] :wtc:
Joint soother [same - before]
No Xplode [pick-me-up - before]:wiggle:
Protein [sometimes - both]

fucking dot. that shit gets me so pumped up

dengar

seans is a afta marchsollwe in his gir!
OT Supporter
Sep 11, 2004
OC NJ
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Dymatize/On Protein
E/C
Waximaize
Creatine
Xtend

teep

Mar 7, 2006
Dude Anal explode kills me. I switched to NaNO Vapor and I don't get the shits like with NO Explode. Same effect as far as I can tell.

yeah sometimes it takes your system a while to get used to supplements. even something as small as switching protein powders can potentially give you the runs

Savage5point0

Im an asshole.
Nov 3, 2001
The Bay, California
Isnt noxplode just basically like more expensive redbull?

"Consumer Alert: The NO2/Arginine Scam
by David Barr

The Biggest Scam in Supplement History

Take a look at the history of nutritional supplements and you'll find many scams and cons. It's easy to spot these swindles in hindsight; it's a little tougher to identify them during their market peaks. Well, there's a scam going on right now, a big one. In fact, it's growing even bigger as I write this. Are you falling for it? Are you being suckered by bad science and questionable marketing tactics? "
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online...bodybuilding_supplements/the_no2arginine_scam

teep

Mar 7, 2006
Isnt noxplode just basically like more expensive redbull?

"Consumer Alert: The NO2/Arginine Scam
by David Barr

The Biggest Scam in Supplement History

Take a look at the history of nutritional supplements and you'll find many scams and cons. It's easy to spot these swindles in hindsight; it's a little tougher to identify them during their market peaks. Well, there's a scam going on right now, a big one. In fact, it's growing even bigger as I write this. Are you falling for it? Are you being suckered by bad science and questionable marketing tactics? "
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online...bodybuilding_supplements/the_no2arginine_scam

i think a while back BSN got in some trouble for false advertising with NO xplode. basically it didn't have as much other stuff as they claimed, but made up for it with a shit ton of caffeine.

I actually don't take NO xplode, but basically the same product under a different brand. it definitely has a good amount of caffeine, but it has creatine, branched chain amino acids, and a bunch of other stuff too.

don't have the time to read that article now. too busy at work eating a burrito, doing my laundry, and watching a ramon dekkers documentary. but there's no doubt that the stuff gives you an extra boost. you can definitely tell your body is running on borrowed energy and theres more to it than just caffeine.

miek

Sep 11, 2005
Wpg, MB
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/228)

I drink water to keep me hydrated during training? Lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor