Swirly, spinning winds last night in Arlington

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
RoVyGLw.jpeg

Recently remodeled Burger Box was hammered, some nearby apartment complexes lost their roofs. A couple customers were in the drive-thru of the Burger Box but escaped serious injury. We were about 2.5 miles north, really strong winds, heavy rains. Couple trees down near us but otherwise no damage.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
We had our windows open when it came across the lake. Crazy how it seemingly hit us out of nowhere. An outdoor sofa cushion blew into our grass from the patio, but nothing major, thankfully. We just had our roof replaced from the hail/straight line winds from last June. :noes:

Reactions: Scottwax

Thoreau

Normie's Bitch
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2002
Philadelphia
We had our windows open when it came across the lake. Crazy how it seemingly hit us out of nowhere. An outdoor sofa cushion blew into our grass from the patio, but nothing major, thankfully. We just had our roof replaced from the hail/straight line winds from last June. :noes:

Let me get this straight, an outdoor sofa cushion blew away? GoFundMe link?

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
If it's any consolation, I had to bring mine inside to keep them from blowing away. Then had to put them back outside when it passed. It was awful.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia

I know, right? I left one sitting up and not covered by our furniture protectors. Lake effect when the storms come from our west. :o The straight line winds of similar force hit our house last year and blew our 6 year old fence completely over.

• Wow
Reactions: Thoreau

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman