TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
Good luck puppers. But it looks like you've taken good care of your puppers over the years. You're a good dude :love:
oh im an asshole, always have been, always will be.

but my dogs come first, the property is because of them, the vehicles we buy are because of them

waiting for call this am to go pick her up :love:

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
the bald dog with the cracked skin and 40# underweight....she's coming along nice, its been 5wks since she was taken in, putting on weight and getting fur

May be an image of 1 person and dog

:love:

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
oh im an asshole, always have been, always will be.

but my dogs come first, the property is because of them, the vehicles we buy are because of them

waiting for call this am to go pick her up :love:
Bullshit, if you are caring enough to take that good care of previously abused/neglected doggos, you are on the opposite end of asshole, asshole.

You may be a dick on OT, but I can see through the facade.

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
Bullshit, if you are caring enough to take that good care of previously abused/neglected doggos, you are on the opposite end of asshole, asshole.

You may be a dick on OT, but I can see through the facade.
i just send $$, the girls on the ground do the hard work

my wife is too sensitive to have any of those dogs here

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
shes home

they couldnt get her to walk once out of the crate :rofl:

i had to go into the back and get her, lol.....she stinks like a hairdresser salon, she peed herself while in the crate so they did the dry bath thing, that stuff stinks

she's eating cookies and turkey neck, but nothing else yet, and has a weird breathing, like a cross between mild hyperventilating/hiccup

vtLuW1A0stT9k2MgNKb6xlnbNk0yGiz0BwcDc-QrOYKYhOZpatvvBToBuBV5Fh1aGbgyKCqFYUechSFLdmmDbhXdXP6_RciI1DSXCIor0vey00TX4HEj7MB0v0xqPPdLyLvHAqUsNlbapAUTFzbAdAhCcxbk6gOLks5LBvthefaeYVFa1Hlpbhle92ZX7pK8N3dbo9sZ4wNyWY53nsQQjUssMoYefaRBpMmz3MXW_QHmgyuQZ63XJuKtiMPMpOF_rwsJCbw8d79myaUURuXN_zoRN1qWrWANpWKswaedA_5APcTi_EY2Tc2vLYXKmmdp9oGfbTu1uX_hYp_Ld5fTSzXen5CsIh03mwWs_AZAQ_7B69NSyPQ7OADTtq0iO5W-z1EqWn5uxsGZ1KKuf717kqvKFhttMw6icOoizZi26yBvXp2TKbLlJc__HzjJRlJh5lk3l5CY2_jbnSjJ-5MbdQV8nDt2tBxnhEX01YbAMqBSUQfnNpzjHnG2gtnJ-ij5goj5Dw1jEufOXuztuNN6rpXaDPD-YnFnIM9FunedRMKFdmaEuS9ebtd82qBxxH9DEjo2fPA1SVOXqW326APstubi8dLtDgRJncZmGv7BsQ7MRycrB55q58oaoeRupDn6JwbyIis4u7yNV4OtlZVedUo6KCUoybUSekX16wHceoJ07JZvjRC8SyGQko_RELPmLBwxcuOyVGjpqjumqygGmWqrLUNtMzi7LLPQTX4YH_CHjyv5wW-i6I-m5tgqVR-aqE3KwDBNDvKu16KtN6cysLSTiA6yuhHo943NPPsjBdh0gv_0nS9CoVhNlukz5LaIvS_lTklY=w857-h795-no

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
shes home

they couldnt get her to walk once out of the crate :rofl:

i had to go into the back and get her, lol.....she stinks like a hairdresser salon, she peed herself while in the crate so they did the dry bath thing, that stuff stinks

she's eating cookies and turkey neck, but nothing else yet, and has a weird breathing, like a cross between mild hyperventilating/hiccup

vtLuW1A0stT9k2MgNKb6xlnbNk0yGiz0BwcDc-QrOYKYhOZpatvvBToBuBV5Fh1aGbgyKCqFYUechSFLdmmDbhXdXP6_RciI1DSXCIor0vey00TX4HEj7MB0v0xqPPdLyLvHAqUsNlbapAUTFzbAdAhCcxbk6gOLks5LBvthefaeYVFa1Hlpbhle92ZX7pK8N3dbo9sZ4wNyWY53nsQQjUssMoYefaRBpMmz3MXW_QHmgyuQZ63XJuKtiMPMpOF_rwsJCbw8d79myaUURuXN_zoRN1qWrWANpWKswaedA_5APcTi_EY2Tc2vLYXKmmdp9oGfbTu1uX_hYp_Ld5fTSzXen5CsIh03mwWs_AZAQ_7B69NSyPQ7OADTtq0iO5W-z1EqWn5uxsGZ1KKuf717kqvKFhttMw6icOoizZi26yBvXp2TKbLlJc__HzjJRlJh5lk3l5CY2_jbnSjJ-5MbdQV8nDt2tBxnhEX01YbAMqBSUQfnNpzjHnG2gtnJ-ij5goj5Dw1jEufOXuztuNN6rpXaDPD-YnFnIM9FunedRMKFdmaEuS9ebtd82qBxxH9DEjo2fPA1SVOXqW326APstubi8dLtDgRJncZmGv7BsQ7MRycrB55q58oaoeRupDn6JwbyIis4u7yNV4OtlZVedUo6KCUoybUSekX16wHceoJ07JZvjRC8SyGQko_RELPmLBwxcuOyVGjpqjumqygGmWqrLUNtMzi7LLPQTX4YH_CHjyv5wW-i6I-m5tgqVR-aqE3KwDBNDvKu16KtN6cysLSTiA6yuhHo943NPPsjBdh0gv_0nS9CoVhNlukz5LaIvS_lTklY=w857-h795-no
How did the bloodwork look?

What was the overall diagnosis?

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
How did the bloodwork look?

What was the overall diagnosis?
all symptoms point to addisons, the high sodium points to addisons

they test the blood there for some things, the real bloodwork got sent to ontario, results maybe later today, more likely monday

she's already recd the monthly shot for addisons treatment and we have daily pills for her for the addisons

gets new bloodwork in 10 days and 25 days to get the dosage right

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
all symptoms point to addisons, the high sodium points to addisons

they test the blood there for some things, the real bloodwork got sent to ontario, results maybe later today, more likely monday

she's already recd the monthly shot for addisons treatment and we have daily pills for her for the addisons

gets new bloodwork in 10 days and 25 days to get the dosage right
Good luck.. If you need another set of eyes on the bloodwork, send it over to me or post here. I will get you some feedback from individuals who know how to decypher that shit. :love:

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
Good luck.. If you need another set of eyes on the bloodwork, send it over to me or post here. I will get you some feedback from individuals who know how to decypher that shit. :love:
wife literally just got off the phone

test positive for addisons.

the breathing abnormal is side effect of the prednisone

so now we just get her eating and get the meds sorted dosage wise over the month

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds