Talk to me about bidets and toilets?

Legend Zero

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2005
I purchased a simple cold water bidet and was using it for a while and loved it.

moved to a new place and the toilets are round and small - so the bidet isn't compatible with the toilet. i decided that i will just replace all 3 toilets with a bidet seat!

what are some good bidet toilet seats and some good toilets in general?

TS
TS
Legend Zero

Legend Zero

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2005

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
anyone have recommendations on the toilet with the bidet built in?

TS
TS
Legend Zero

Legend Zero

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2005
You don't mind cold water on your ass?

it's really not that cold and i live in the snow belt. i bought the cold water one because i was renting and couldnt drill a hole in the cabinet to get to hot water - i really didn't mind it all.

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
i got the Luxe Bidet Neo 320 for $55. has hot water (taps into hot water under sink so your toilet has to close-ish to your sink)... it's in my home office bathroom so im the only person who uses it... works just fine, no complaints.

edit: seems to be closer to $40 now which is a great deal

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
TOTO Drakes are what we have along with Toto washlets. They've been great.

Hyperite

Vagina Junction
OT Supporter
Apr 29, 2002
Seattle, WA
I have two of the new Kohler Eir toilets from Wayfair. Pretty great, though my wife complains that the dryer is worthless.

Shep762

Sep 2, 2003
Just 909 things
Have you used one?
That's the same thing everyone says until you sit on one
Yup. Just installed one a few weeks ago and it's no big deal at all. It's just like when you wash your hands, you don't jump back like "ai! Its cold!" Hell, if you had a spicy meal recently its actually pretty nice 😅

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
Yup. Just installed one a few weeks ago and it's no big deal at all. It's just like when you wash your hands, you don't jump back like "ai! Its cold!" Hell, if you had a spicy meal recently its actually pretty nice 😅
Exactly
I far prefer cold water over smearing literal shit into myself

bugman

Demonic Gecko
OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
YZf3eHQl.jpg

They are life changing... that pic is $10k+ worth of bidets in my living room.. I currently use a Kohler unit that replaced my toilet seat with heat/warm water, etc...really is a great purchase if you can get a GFCI outlet near the toilet to plug it in.

Scold

Nov 24, 2007
SJ,CA
I have this; instant hot water, no tank so the hot water is unlimited, heated seat, this thing rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan