GUN tan boots in or around Fort Huachuca, Az

eter

Jan 18, 2004
Quebec city
Sup... I'm in Arizona for an Ex and my thick, heavy, canadian issued tan boots are killing me. Strangely enough, the PX didn't have anything. Does anyone know where I can find some and have any recommandation? I was thinking about Oakley's since they have a crazy military rebate.

butterscotch

Mar 22, 2011
Go with Danners they have sewn on welt and i think they might have a lifetime guarantee. I worked in a boot store for awhile and they were one of our top shelf boots. The oakleys have a sewn on welt too but the stitching thread they use isn't as big. But hey try them on and go with what feels best.

Noah

What we know best we haven’t been taught.
OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2003
Earth
I've worn Oakley's, OTB's, Nike's, and tried on the Garmont's.

I generally wear the Oakley's day to day, but fine the Nike's are extremely comfortable. The OTB's, while nice in garrison, tore my feet up BAD on the first ruck I did with them.

If you can't find something local, let me know and I'll get a pair here at Benning in your size and ship too you.

Emanon

Sep 24, 2003
AZ
Love my Rockeys. I got a pair of Nikes and they are ok but just don't feel they provide enough support. I have done a couple ruck runs in them and they did ok but will purchase another pair of Rockeys when it comes time.

PS: if you do try the Rockeys make sure you get the ones made in the US. They will have the two vents on the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan