ENT Taskmaster is a fantastic show

H.E. Pennypacker

What is bet?
OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2003
Denver
I discovered the show around Thanksgiving, and have slowly binged all 10 seasons on youtube since then. Easily the most entertaining non-scripted show currently on TV IMO; Greg Davies is hilarious. Link to Series 1 here:

Anyone else into this shit?

Reactions: Normie

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
Yes, I got hooked.. watched through season 7 then the seasons kind of fell apart and couldn't follow episodes easily. I need to get back at it again. Hands down one of the best "reality" type series I've seen in a long time

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
The most recent season had some good moments but wasn't that great due to them figuring out how to do it during Covid. I hear the next season coming up it returns to what it's normally like in regards to funniness and tasks, etc.

And Lee Mack is going to be in it. :tbow:

TS
TS
H.E. Pennypacker

H.E. Pennypacker

What is bet?
OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2003
Denver
The most recent season had some good moments but wasn't that great due to them figuring out how to do it during Covid. I hear the next season coming up it returns to what it's normally like in regards to funniness and tasks, etc.

And Lee Mack is going to be in it. :tbow:
awesome :bowdown:

daisy may cooper comes off as such an insufferable cunt in this latest season. couldn't stand her :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GarRice