ART tear me apart OTAP

di3soft

Went to Glenco beach yesterday, it was a little gloomy but the weather was nice. Tell me what you think. unlike some people if you think they suck tell me and tell me how to fix it.

1Jacki Pier BnW 6x8.jpg

1Jacki Staircase 6x8.jpg

SLED

custom title
Sep 20, 2001
1st one isn't bad, but I think I'd rather see a horizontal shot with more of the ocean. There isn't much detail above the subject. Your conversion to B&W looks meh. Needs more cloud detail in the sky.

2nd: I can't get past the distraction of the wooden hand rail in front of the subject.

TS
TS

di3soft

SLED said:
1st one isn't bad, but I think I'd rather see a horizontal shot with more of the ocean. There isn't much detail above the subject. Your conversion to B&W looks meh. Needs more cloud detail in the sky.

2nd: I can't get past the distraction of the wooden hand rail in front of the subject.

thanks :bigthumb:, yea in the first one, the sky had nearly no clouds in it and it was really gloomy, second one I tried several positions but I wantesd the hammock and some rocks in the picture so this is the best one I could get at that spot.

TS
TS

di3soft

plus whats a good way to convert in PS to B&W when I do BW I usually shoot in it.

e.pie

Dec 3, 2004
KFLY
SLED said:

agreed

TS
TS

di3soft

GregFarz78 said:
I agree 1st one would've been cool as a landscape

attractive girl though :bigthumb:

that she is, cool as hell too, I was just like sit here look that way so forth so forth never once questioned me once. id love to date her

TS
TS

di3soft

This is from the same time, I positioned the camera set everything just had her push the shutter, shot with a 60mm prime. added her sig to it cause she took it i guess.
2Eugene%20Rock%206x8%20.jpg

EDIT: yes i know the smoking must go

TS
TS

di3soft

dano said:
Nudes?

And I agree, the first shot should be horizontal. Probably too late to fix that now though.

will probably go back on a nicer sunnier day and do a few more, and no, no nudes. sorry folks

TS
TS

di3soft

GregFarz78 said:
not to sound gay or anything but you could probably hit that :o

I know, I can but I have grown out of the hit and run, I would rather date her.

flame suit on :noes:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor