FIT Teeter inversion tables are good for the lower back

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznRyda

キモかわいい!
May 6, 2000
残業中
I was having issues with my lower back for a few years now. I just bought an inversion table recently and I feel much better after just a few days. I am going to try being inverted for 5-10 minutes a day for a while and see how it goes from there.

I'd just thought I'd let you guys know incase any of you have back issues and don't want to constantly go to the chiropractor.

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I was having issues with my lower back for a few years now. I just bought an inversion table recently and I feel much better after just a few days. I am going to try being inverted for 5-10 minutes a day for a while and see how it goes from there.

I'd just thought I'd let you guys know incase any of you have back issues and don't want to constantly go to the chiropractor.

going to a chiropractor was your first mistake

delay pedal

arent alot of back issues related to muscle imbalances/posture?

Oh its me 20

Sep 11, 2007
Did you have a specific injury that was classified, or was it just muscle pain?

I have 2 bulging discs in my L5 and L4 vertebrae. I may consider looking into one of these to help with the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan