Tell me something about yourself that confirms or disproves stereotypes/idioms/cliches

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
I'm a nurse and I'm a straight man

I've taken more acid than virtually anyone I know but I've never owned a tie dye shirt or listened to the grateful dead

I'm of irish descent but I can't handle booze at all, makes me drunk fast and hung over fast

Confirmed, though: I'm a ginger and have no soul

FartLighter

Resident Fart Expert
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
I have some Scottish and Russian heritage and can drink like a sailor.

deegan

whatever you do, dont tell anyone..
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
Thinking any dumb aussie joke that an american tells me like its the first time ive heard it or mentioning fosters is amusing to me.

None of them are funny. Yet im a huge partier/jokester

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Thinking any dumb aussie joke that an american tells me like its the first time ive heard it or mentioning fosters is amusing to me.

None of them are funny.
okay first of all I have literally never heard one of these so-called "aussie jokes" but now I must, and second of all, toughen up son. if you think the aussie jokes get old trying being from texas. steers n queers was just the beginning

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Sorry. Does this thread say just talk about OT?

You fuckwit.
huh? I, uh, didn't mention OT at all. I'm being 100% sincere with you when I say I do not understand how your reply relates to mine. are you assuming I was saying something like " okay first of all I have literally never heard one of these so-called "aussie jokes" on OT but now I must"? cuz I was just saying like, in life, I've never heard one that I can recall :hsugh:

can you give me an example of an "aussie joke"? Is it like a blonde joke?

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
I am a white male who overwhelming won over my ex wife in my divorce judgement. Got 50% custody, kept all of my current assets, kept all of my future assets (401k, IRA) and I get child support and half of her pension when she retires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You hit the fuckin lotto.

deegan

whatever you do, dont tell anyone..
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
huh? I, uh, didn't mention OT at all. I'm being 100% sincere with you when I say I do not understand how your reply relates to mine. are you assuming I was saying something like " okay first of all I have literally never heard one of these so-called "aussie jokes" on OT but now I must"? cuz I was just saying like, in life, I've never heard one that I can recall :hsugh:

can you give me an example of an "aussie joke"? Is it like a blonde joke?
Why would you have heard them? You arent aussie.. theres a couple ppl on my IL that have comment itt so they're prob saying some

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman