GAME Terranigma is amazing.

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
I know I'm a little late with this, but I fucking love this game. Just finished the starting area. Anyone ever play this? It wasn't released in North America.

Boomchrono

Dooda la dooda la doodaley doo
OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
Great game.

I think I read into the ending too much. Kind of a sad ending.

Super fun, don't rush through it! Make sure you talk to every single person - pretty sure there is an event that won't trigger and you'll be stuck circumnavigating the globe wondering what to do if you don't talk to the right people. Something tells me you had to talk to them in order, and they're not even in the same towns. Just don't skip talking to anyone you should be fine.

Anyone claiming to have played it before a few years ago is probably lying. Like you said it wasn't released in north america. I played it around 2003-2004 probably? Maybe a few times after that.

legal eagle

Dickface
OT Supporter
Jul 13, 2005
Dallas, TX
Great game.

Super fun, don't rush through it! Make sure you talk to every single person - pretty sure there is an event that won't trigger and you'll be stuck circumnavigating the globe wondering what to do if you don't talk to the right people. Something tells me you had to talk to them in order, and they're not even in the same towns. Just don't skip talking to anyone you should be fine.

Anyone claiming to have played it before a few years ago is probably lying. Like you said it wasn't released in north america. I played it around 2003-2004 probably? Maybe a few times after that.
Agreed. I haven't thought about this game in a while, but I played it through on an emulator back in 2002 or so. What incredible music.

TS
TS
Jesus

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
Great game.

I'm rushing through cause it's great, and I never beat ff6 so I think that's next. I got like halfway through it when it was rereleased on PS2 I think, and my god damn memory card got corrupted somehow. Never played it again.

Boomchrono

OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
Yes. The music is fucking great. I'm in zue right now jamming out cause I'm fucking stuck.
You're still very early in the game.
Just keep running around I'm sure you'll figure it out. You'll be in that scenario a lot.

Boomchrono

OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
I'm rushing through cause it's great, and I never beat ff6 so I think that's next. I got like halfway through it when it was rereleased on PS2 I think, and my god damn memory card got corrupted somehow. Never played it again.
That's the worst way to have tried to play ff6. The load times were excruciating!

The pixel remaster will be coming out soon. Otherwise I think the gameboy advance version is the one you want to play. Has some extra stuff. The steam version is great but if you can't stand the graphics you can get mods that fix that and you'll still get the bonus stuff.

I really wonder what the pixel remaster will look like. It works great for the other games because it already looks like that...but they will have to significantly change the graphics again for the pixel remaster.

There are lots of secrets in terranigma you don't want to miss. They aren't hidden really just don't miss them.

TS
TS
Jesus

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
That's the worst way to have tried to play ff6. The load times were excruciating!

The pixel remaster will be coming out soon. Otherwise I think the gameboy advance version is the one you want to play. Has some extra stuff. The steam version is great but if you can't stand the graphics you can get mods that fix that and you'll still get the bonus stuff.

I really wonder what the pixel remaster will look like. It works great for the other games because it already looks like that...but they will have to significantly change the graphics again for the pixel remaster.

There are lots of secrets in terranigma you don't want to miss. They aren't hidden really just don't miss them.
I'll just get the rom for it.

So, I fucked up. I'm so used to auto save, I just lost all the progress I made after getting through the zue area, cause I went too far ahead of the stupid lion cub in the canyon and couldn't go back. Infuriating :mad:

Reactions: Boomchrono

Boomchrono

OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
when are the remasters coming out, steam says 2021 and no specific date

would like to play through IV, V, VI again

The only one that isn't out is VI. I only bought 3 and 5, but it was worth it. It probably says that date for the pack of all the games since most of them are out. I imagine if you get the pack you can still play them all and you'll get VI when it comes out.

3 was disappointingly short I think I beat it in 20 hours. Didn't even have enough time to level my guys up.

Boomchrono

OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
I'll just get the rom for it.

So, I fucked up. I'm so used to auto save, I just lost all the progress I made after getting through the zue area, cause I went too far ahead of the stupid lion cub in the canyon and couldn't go back. Infuriating :mad:

Yeah just get the gba version.

And yeah old games didn't Auto save you gotta remember to do that. Don't forget to make good use of your save states from the emulator as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec