Terrorist attack in Nashville v. car explodes

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
99.999% chance
Gonna be pretty infuriating watching them all “send prayer” about this now after they’ve been gleefully anticipating a civil war for the past five weeks. Whatever. Not gonna think about this stuff today. Glad everyone is mostly ok from this.

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
Gonna be pretty infuriating watching them all “send prayer” about this now after they’ve been gleefully anticipating a civil war for the past five weeks. Whatever. Not gonna think about this stuff today. Glad everyone is mostly ok from this.

“God bless us....everyone”

mysteryman

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2006
i am curious to know how they know it wasnt someone cooking drugs, improperly storing gasoline/propane or something combustible, gas line ruptured, etc? RVs and boats explode from time-to-time.

but then again, i was a couple blocks from this when it happened https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Times_Square_car_bombing_attempt

just seems like a random location and time of day where fatalities and injuries would be minimal, unless it was to distract something else, or be used later/elsewhere

methinks they were tracking something or there was a known threat and then this happened, so they could connect the dots

edit: looking at the aftermath, debris field isn't tiny...looks like more than a meth lab...
edit2: apparently near/ in front of an AT&T CO...
edit3: " Forty minutes earlier, police received a call of shots fired. When officers arrived on the scene, there was no evidence to indicate a shooting, but they found a "suspicious RV parked on the street." "

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Peter Gibbons

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
giphy.gif

Reactions: Narc

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman