Test drove a Rivian R1T today

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
I still want one, but I didn't preorder before the price increase.

While I think the new pricing is fair for what you get, I just can't justify a $100k truck.

Reactions: I<3URANUS

deegan

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
Faster than your piece of shit :mamoru:

0-60 in 3 seconds in a 7000 pound truck with 16" of ground clearance(in offroad mode of course, 8" in sport).
I’d rather drive a slow 0-60 than be seen driving the local, portable glory hole to a “mates” house

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
For real, FUCK those headlights. Fucking stupid looking pieces of shit. I hope all those retarded ass trucks self immolate in embarrassment.

FUCK. THOSE. LIGHTS. Goddamn down syndrome looking garbage

• Haha
Reactions: DaZ and deegan

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
I love how electric vehicle owners always talk about how fast they are but they drive like slow sons of bitches or don't even know how to drive which is why they think self driving is so cool.

deegan

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
For real, FUCK those headlights. Fucking stupid looking pieces of shit. I hope all those retarded ass trucks self immolate in embarrassment.

FUCK. THOSE. LIGHTS. Goddamn down syndrome looking garbage
Srsly. What the fuck is with the retarded thought process of making an EV and designing to look like an utter piece of shit.

make the god damn thing look normal for fuck sake, not a difficult task :rofl:

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
My config is 87k :wtcj:

My brother still has an old reservation with the old pricing, but he can't afford the truck right now. I told him I'd take it today, since they keep calling him and tell him to confirm for delivery, but he's planning on selling the reservation

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
My brother still has an old reservation with the old pricing, but he can't afford the truck right now. I told him I'd take it today, since they keep calling him and tell him to confirm for delivery, but he's planning on selling the reservation
I don't think you can sell the res

Chirp08

Jan 26, 2008
Faster than your piece of shit :mamoru:

0-60 in 3 seconds in a 7000 pound truck with 16" of ground clearance(in offroad mode of course, 8" in sport).

I'd gladly trade some of that speed for the ability to tow a loaded trailer more than 100 miles on a charge, you know, truck stuff.

Reactions: SAKU39
TS
TS
VipZ28

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
I love how electric vehicle owners always talk about how fast they are but they drive like slow sons of bitches or don't even know how to drive which is why they think self driving is so cool.
No one in Houston drives slow, that will get you shot.

• Haha
Reactions: GH0ST
TS
TS
VipZ28

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
I'd gladly trade some of that speed for the ability to tow a loaded trailer more than 100 miles on a charge, you know, truck stuff.

You’ll never be convinced, but a) most people never do that, if you do regularly then maybe electric just isn’t for you b) the standard battery does 140-180 miles fully loaded depending on the aerodynamics of the trailer (aero send too matter more than weight) c) I'm waiting on the bigger battery specifically so I can get from home to my farm pulling a trailer on a single charge

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandy Lyle