:scootin:
I love my cooler
20211020-133726.jpg
iwantthat-want.gif

Bitter Moose

OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2007
Dallas

Article I found by someone from Vidor. It’s a haven for white supremacists and is still known as a “sundown town”.

Vidor has zero economy. Like even less than similarly sized towns in the area. I’d say society has punished the town about as much as it can. I know several people from there that are cool AF; just grew up poor in a trailer in vidor.

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
Vidor has zero economy. Like even less than similarly sized towns in the area. I’d say society has punished the town about as much as it can. I know several people from there that are cool AF; just grew up poor in a trailer in vidor.
Maybe the people there shouldn’t be racist shitheads to the point that’s all the town is known for.

Doesn’t help that people who aren’t like that usually GTFO of small towns as soon as possible.

Bitter Moose

OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2007
Dallas
Maybe the people there shouldn’t be racist shitheads to the point that’s all the town is known for.

Doesn’t help that people who aren’t like that usually GTFO of small towns as soon as possible.
No totally agree, but just highlighting that the people there can hardly read it's so poor. It's not really a good look at modern race issues.

Reactions: Dusty Busterson

z284pwr

Jun 16, 2002
Fruit Heights, Utah
If only there was a power generating source that could produce a lot of energy in a much smaller footprint than solar farms of equal power that could solve these problems but fear mongers continue to not allow it :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448