GUN Thank God for guns, huh Jerry?

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
:rofl:

But seriously though sometimes I wonder what would be the best thing to do if you're held at gunpoint and you're carrying.

Wobistdu

:rofl:

But seriously though sometimes I wonder what would be the best thing to do if you're held at gunpoint and you're carrying.

misdirection. distract him somehow. hand him wallet and drop it or something

cabriolet

Mar 7, 2003
Fuck that show and it's writes and producers, they sold out the night before the election. Denny Crane would have never voted for Obama.

D-FENS

Nov 13, 2002
misdirection. distract him somehow. hand him wallet and drop it or something

I've always been a fan of going all Marty McFly and acting all scared and nervous and compliant and mumbling and all of a sudden you yell WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! and point over their shoudler, then fuck them up when they turn around to look.

Wobistdu

even though the correct move in this situation is blasting him dead in the chest. won't even go to trial. guy robbing you at gun point? kill that fuck

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
even though the correct move in this situation is blasting him dead in the chest. won't even go to trial. guy robbing you at gun point? kill that fuck

Except the state where the show is in guns are illegal to carry

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448