Thank god for technology

remmy

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2002
Chicagoland
I've thought about recording myself sleeping one night just to see how much i toss and turn and what kind of weird shit im doing
but then i always think my camera will pick up something crazy like a specter standing over me in the middle of the night or my eyes rolling back in my head while i speak in tongues

Reactions: Pogi and Twinsen

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
I've thought about recording myself sleeping one night just to see how much i toss and turn and what kind of weird shit im doing
but then i always think my camera will pick up something crazy like a specter standing over me in the middle of the night or my eyes rolling back in my head while i speak in tongues
i did that a while back and found out i ground my teeth when i sleep. Ive been part of night guard crew ever since :hs:

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
The Sleep Cycle app is really good

Reactions: remmy and deegan

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas

It'll also record your mom coming in to change your diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: cooly

deegan

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
Sleep cycle, I use it all the time due to epilepsy and it wakes u up in your lightest sleep, never feel groggy in the morning

deegan

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
how does it work?
Just turn the app on and I put my
Phone on the corner of my bed, must listen to your breathing and movements to know when you are in your lightest sleep, but you set a window of like 30mins.. so if u wanna wake by 7am.. it’ll pick the best time to wake you and just play a gentle song that wakes you up. Super good, records ur slew time, snoring/talking etc as well

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
Phone on the corner of my bed, must listen to your breathing and movements to know when you are in your lightest sleep, but you set a window of like 30mins.. so if u wanna wake by 7am.. it’ll pick the best time to wake you and just play a gentle song that wakes you up. Super good, records ur slew time, snoring/talking etc as well
so if u sleep with a fan on this app is pointless

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
sounds like sleep apnea

Accords 4U2 NV

OT's Resident Desi
Oct 26, 2000
PantherNation
Thanks man!! will check it out. I wonder how it will differentiate between my wife and I.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec