LOVE Thank You everyone <3

Nickos

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
NW MN
man you guys sure are great. There's a bunch of gifts under the tree more packages keep coming every day in the mail it's just incredible I would have never imagined all of this.
I really don't have the words to say to express how grateful I am to you for helping in the way that you did whether it sends a little gift or make a donation on the GoFundMe or PayPal it's all just so incredibly appreciated you have no idea
In the comments of a lot of the donations a lot of people had mentioned radio Nickos and they were talking about their wolf shots and stuff like that so I think the best way for me to repay you show you my gratitude would be to put on one hell of a show and we're not just talking about some gay ass whatever we're talking about like salon something my sleeping meds are starting to kick in when I forgot what I was talking about so whatever we're going to do it's going to be awesome

keep on kicking ass guys

also I'm trying to build a computer so I may from time to time put up some product links you tell me if its good or shit
thx!

firemunki

I am the patron saint of lost causes
Aug 23, 2001
Scottsdale
I have a corsair RM750x that I used for like a week while waiting for a different power supply. It's yours if you need it, PM me

TS
TS
Nickos

Nickos

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
NW MN
Does anybody know of a legit way to download videos off of YouTube? I have a playlist that I have been adding songs to that I would like to download so that I can use for our first show

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman