Thank you Santa!

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
I can only assume that both these gifts are from you. I got them at different times and both say from Santa and the whole house humidifier I just got today referenced the previous gift I got.

1607550247659.png

Roblo escobar

Jan 6, 2010
Austin
nice details scottwax...

giphy.gif

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay fine.

I'm your Santa.

Your Dyson battery replacement video with that little gay stubby craftsman screwdriver literally hurt to watch. I figured you could use some nice Wiha's that'll last you a lifetime vs an entry level 3d printer that you'd outgrow quickly.

Merry Christmas bro.

There was no gift option for the Wiha's..... If you don't think you'll use them and would rather something else don't hesitate to PM me. I can initiate a return and you can ship them back for something different/better/more useful. You will NOT hurt my feelings - I'd rather you have something you'll use than something that takes up valuable toolbox space for no reason.

Sorry shit came so early.... It's the first day of Hanukkah and I'm a filthy jew so it seemed right. And I'm extra sorry it's a lame Amazon OTSS....... I contracted the Shanghai Shivers and am stuck at home til at least late next week :wtc: I normally try to send some local shit :wtc:

Mr Coffee

Jun 25, 2006
Dublin, Ireland
Okay fine.

I'm your Santa.

Your Dyson battery replacement video with that little gay stubby craftsman screwdriver literally hurt to watch. I figured you could use some nice Wiha's that'll last you a lifetime vs an entry level 3d printer that you'd outgrow quickly.

Merry Christmas bro.

There was no gift option for the Wiha's..... If you don't think you'll use them and would rather something else don't hesitate to PM me. I can initiate a return and you can ship them back for something different/better/more useful. You will NOT hurt my feelings - I'd rather you have something you'll use than something that takes up valuable toolbox space for no reason.

Sorry shit came so early.... It's the first day of Hanukkah and I'm a filthy jew so it seemed right. And I'm extra sorry it's a lame Amazon OTSS....... I contracted the Shanghai Shivers and am stuck at home til at least late next week :wtc: I normally try to send some local shit :wtc:

Seems to me like you were an excellent Santa. Hope you get healthy soon, bro.

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
Okay fine.

I'm your Santa.

Merry Christmas bro.

Shanghai shivers :rofl:

TS
TS
onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
BECAUSE IT WAS THE WRONG TOOL FOR THE JOB

the video itself actually made me wanna buy a backup battery and run my current one to death.
If it works it's not the wrong tool for the job. :big grin:

I have deadlines to make and sometimes with little time I have what I have to do is what I have to do. Spending 20 minutes looking for another screw driver I know I have somewhere is a waste of 20 minutes on this type of thing for me.

TS
TS
onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
Okay fine.

I'm your Santa.

Thank you! I was getting worried someone wasn't going to come forward!

But I was going to make prototypes and get rich quick with a 3D printer! :big grin: I don't know anything about 3D printing and that was just one recommended to me to get started.

Merry Christmas bro.

No worries. I love it. It'll sit in a drawer in one of my tool boxes and I'll always know where it is. Stuff like this where it has a "spot" I'll know it should be there. I can even blame my wife now if she removes one and doesn't put it back. Thank you for everything! I'll be sure to feature the set in one of my future videos when unscrewing something. ;)

Also, interestingly enough I know the marketing manager at KC Tool where the kit came from and that place is like 40 minutes from me. When I saw the box come in I was really confused as I tried to comprehend that guy sending me something.

No worries on anything coming early, it helps a little as I'll be out some before christmas and after. It also gives me time to work on the humidifier install.

Thanks again!

Do it To it

OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
If it works it's not the wrong tool for the job. :big grin:

I have deadlines to make and sometimes with little time I have what I have to do is what I have to do. Spending 20 minutes looking for another screw driver I know I have somewhere is a waste of 20 minutes on this type of thing for me.

Ugh. That feel.

I know that feel.

Way too well.

Do it To it

OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you! I was getting worried someone wasn't going to come forward!

But I was going to make prototypes and get rich quick with a 3D printer! :big grin: I don't know anything about 3D printing and that was just one recommended to me to get started.

No worries. I love it. It'll sit in a drawer in one of my tool boxes and I'll always know where it is. Stuff like this where it has a "spot" I'll know it should be there. I can even blame my wife now if she removes one and doesn't put it back. Thank you for everything! I'll be sure to feature the set in one of my future videos when unscrewing something. ;)

Also, interestingly enough I know the marketing manager at KC Tool where the kit came from and that place is like 40 minutes from me. When I saw the box come in I was really confused as I tried to comprehend that guy sending me something.

No worries on anything coming early, it helps a little as I'll be out some before christmas and after. It also gives me time to work on the humidifier install.

Thanks again!
I just threw my plastic shelves for my 15 year old craftsman kit away. I remember back in the day it helped me soooooo much that everything had a home. I'm good at misplacing shit so being able to quickly take inventory is more better. I hope that tray helps you with that part of things. Now I have 2 roller boxes that I've been trying to keep semi organized.

I'm glad you think you'll use it and I hope it serves you well. Wiha has a very strong history of quality and I hope that's still true today. Merry Christmas brotato. I almost got you the "smarter" humidifier for a couple bucks more but figured since you're so into smart shit that you'd figure out a way to tap into the brainbox and make your own automated controller.

Godspeed brother.

TS
TS
onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
Ugh. That feel.

I know that feel.

Way too well.

My biggest problem is time and I know if I just put the damn tools back each time it'd save time and there wouldn't be any wasted time, however, I'll pull a bunch of tools out to work on something and then when I get done I'm ready to move on to something else and just put the tools on top of my toolbox or benches and then I come to not finding tools I need. I blame myself all the time for it so I can't really complain.

TS
TS
onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
I just threw my plastic shelves for my 15 year old craftsman kit away. I remember back in the day it helped me soooooo much that everything had a home. I'm good at misplacing shit so being able to quickly take inventory is more better. I hope that tray helps you with that part of things. Now I have 2 roller boxes that I've been trying to keep semi organized.

I'm glad you think you'll use it and I hope it serves you well. Wiha has a very strong history of quality and I hope that's still true today.

Oh yeah, I have a two car garage but one of the sides goes about 1/2 a car deep which is where both my tool boxes and work benches are. My zero turn only goes there during the winter to stay on the trickle charger.

Literally the other day I was working on something where a nut driver would have been the best tool and I didn't have any so this helps a ton!

My guy at KC Tool raves about the quality of their German made tools so that makes sense.

Merry Christmas brotato. I almost got you the "smarter" humidifier for a couple bucks more but figured since you're so into smart shit that you'd figure out a way to tap into the brainbox and make your own automated controller.

Godspeed brother.

Ok, so you got the manual one. I haven't opened the box yet. It was on my wishlist on amazon and it's not gone so I didn't know if you got the one with the controller or not. My Ecobee thermostat will actually control the humidifier.

Thank you again! Hope you get better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6